Regular Contributor

A different kind of path..Friday again...

[ Edited ]

I often let life lead me where it wants,often there is a reason.With this in mind I share a new message with my friends here...

Many years ago I took on the challange of gathering up property that had been part of my husbands grandparents farmstead well over a hundred years ago. As time went on we were able to acquire many acres adjoining our home.As a gift  years ago,my husband bought me a vineyard, yes a vineyard.It was several acres, which now is wooded heavily. I discovered a fresh water crystal clear bubbling stream.Over these years I have created a well worn hidden path,this path became my friend,nearly everyday I would make my way to that stream,some days it would be full of frogs, pollywogs,little skipper fish,silvery and quick.In the winter,You could hear its bubbling,moving waters,all along the edges the ice ,fine and shimmering in lacy webs...It has been one of my gifts of the day to myself.I even have a small barn stool on its edge.

I have big koiponds,waterfalls,huge koi,flowers,but nothing can rival the beauty the creators hands would craft.The original designer,many would copy ,but cannot come close. This little piece of heaven would serve me well, in times of sorrow it was restorative. 

I take from this that we need to create our path,venture into the untamed,seek that beauty that is hidden.We stagnate when we dont seek our own place,rather choosing to simply tag along. 

I hope you create your path in life,follow your heart,make a well worn path to the place in your heart,that sings the song of love and peace ,filling you with its being... Perhaps today wander slightly into the woods of life,what may be waiting is a gift... Your gift...

Sending you my love,prayers for peace,and the song  of joy,Hugs,MaryAnne

Trusted Contributor

Re: A different kind of path..Friday again...

Beautiful words that brought tears to my eyes, thank you for  remiding me not to let life get to stagnate, so easy to fall into the rut of everyday living.

Trusted Contributor

@I am stillkeeper of the    Thank you MaryAnne,  I love to read your posts.  They are very spiritual and inspirational.  You look at life in just the right way.  Thank you and God Bless you my friend.    

Honored Contributor

Once again your words come to me at an opportune time.  

Thank you for sharing your insights with us.🕊

Valued Contributor

Thank you MaryAnn for your beautiful thoughts. I have been inspired by your posts many times and am sorry that I never took the time to acknowledge your gifts to us all. I suspect you have touched more people than you could imagine.

Esteemed Contributor

How lovely! What a wonderful gift you have and the ability to describe this heavenly place..God has truly blessed you...and your husband! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West