Respected Contributor

Well Q pals,I had my date,and things went quite well.we had a nice dinner  then listened to a really awsome jazz group.Im hoping he had a awsome time as well.

Time will tell if this leads to anything.If not,I had a very nice night.

Trusted Contributor

Re: A VERY NICE EVENING

[ Edited ]

@Luvsmyfam wrote:

Well Q pals,I had my date,and things went quite well.we had a nice dinner  then listened to a really awsome jazz group.Im hoping he had a awsome time as well.

Time will tell if this leads to anything.If not,I had a very nice night.

@Luvsmyfam ... Oh you're home!!! I just left a note wondering how it was going! I'm glad to hear you had a good time! Did the conversation go okay? Did he seem to be nervous ?? 

It's been years since l went on a date so l would have been a wreck before he picked me up !! 

Edited to Add:  You probably didn't expect me to be the first person to comment. I'm probably not one of your Q friends but I'd like to be. We're both single/divorced so we have that in common. 

Respected Contributor

@EastCoastGal I WOULD BE HONORED TO BE BUDS WITH YOU .Yes,he seemed a little nervous as well,but our conversations really flowed.In fact we seem to have alot in common.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam Yay! You sound very relaxed and not stressed as you did after a previous date. Seems to have gone very nicely.

Respected Contributor

It's sounds like a lovely evening.   I'm so glad it worked out so well.   You deserve to have fun.

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam,

Glad the date went well, good for you both!

pic--Smiley-Gal-ThumbsUp.jpg

Honored Contributor

@Luvsmyfam 

I hope you hear from him and that you get to go on another date.  Sounds like you had a really nice time. I was never very good at dating and if something happened to my husband, I doubt that I would even try!   

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Respected Contributor

@Luvsmyfam Glad you had a nice evening, it's nice to get out and relax after working so hard.

Honored Contributor

Good luck dating at any age is never easy. 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like a lovely time.