Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Re: A Text, A Call Can Mean So Much

A call or text can certainly mean A LOT! Ive been through a crazy situation myself within the past 3 years but unfortunately there hasnt been any texts coming my way even in this holiday. Its sad but I will move on. 

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

@mintedrose wrote:

A call or text can certainly mean A LOT! Ive been through a crazy situation myself within the past 3 years but unfortunately there hasnt been any texts coming my way even in this holiday. Its sad but I will move on. 

Consider this a comforting text from me to you, @mintedrose, wishing you a relaxing and safe holiday season. Heart

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

So true🙂 Yes we got (get) the regular family calls normally for me but today my spouse got the best call his friends from years past.  Not one but a few friends...I haven't seen 1) him move so fast to get the phone seeing the Caller ID and 2) big smile on his face!!!

Hope you and yours had a nice Thanksgiving🦃 and 🙏🏻 things get better for you.  

Honored Contributor

@mintedrose   Sorry things have been tough for you for so long. If I had your contact info, I'd get in touch, DH fell asleep after his turkey dinner and we both could have chatted.

Be well and know you always have friends here.

Shanus

Honored Contributor

@Shanus  - That's such a kind reply. 

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal  Feels odd to thank you for my saying something kind. I'd hope, especially now, we would all dig deep and find compassion for others. 

Esteemed Contributor

I remember years ago when Posters could exchange phone numbers and email addresses. Oh how things have changed.

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

I wish you all the best - quickly.

Peace and Good to everyone.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Valued Contributor

@Shanus  Aww thank you, that is so sweet of you. I would totally have tea time with you and chat. Virtually ofcourse. Smiley Happy

~No act of kindness, no matter how small is ever wasted~ Aesop
Honored Contributor

@mintedrose   Can you feel the virtual hug? Heart