Honored Contributor

Re: A SEASON TO BELIEVE 🎄☃️🎅

Dear @hullie    I'm glad that you shopped for swimsuits and hope you get a good fit.  You'll be all ready to enjoy the lake this summer.  You deserve many warm sunny days on the water and lots of fun company.  Love you sweetie!

Honored Contributor

Oh my goodness @1Snickers,  Thanks for the story of the worn out swimsuit.  All of us really needed a good laugh!  Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

May be an image of animal, nature and text that says '©2015 Mike R. Jackson'

My little fox coming for dinner when I whistle.  So sweet.

Dear @lulutoby   What a joy to be able to have contact with one of God's wild ones.  It would thrill me!  Big Hugs!

Honored Contributor

@Sweet Caroline 1 wrote:

Dear @Tissyanne   I know how close you and Puddles are and I'm so sorry that her absence must be very heavy on your heart.  Please don't forget that us forever friends love you and are here for you.  It's very unusual for Puddles and Ian to be unavailable, and for such a long time.  We'll keep Puddles and her family in our prayers and leave them in the good graces of God.  Sending you loving hugs and lots of love to dry the tears and comfort you.  Love SC

@Sweet Caroline,

I appreciate your very kind words to me. I have a hole in my heart with Puddles absence. I am very concerned about her, as I know we all are. 

You are the sweetest person. Heart

Love you, 

Gail

Honored Contributor

How odd that last night on the way home a fox darted in front of me. |  Poetry for kids, Fox dance, Childrens poems

Trusted Contributor

@lulutoby wrote:

May be an image of bird and nature

@lulutoby 

This pic is especially beautiful to me. I love watching wildlife, I'm happy you are keeping your little Fox fed. 

Yes, the bathing suits definitely give me some motivation to build my strength up. If I don't get there by summer I know that my love of swimming will bring me some muscle tone. Our cold weather definitely makes me want to cuddle up instead of exercising. I'm glad to see you posting more. 

@1Snickers 

That was so funny hearing about your stretchy bathing suit! I have a ladder on my dock but with my bad knees I don't attempt to use it, I just swim to shore and walk up....even that way emerging from the water     with my feet sinking in the sand puts pressure on my knees. I always put a ziplock bag in my luggage so I could take a last day swim and my suit never got mildew before I got home. 

Honored Contributor

hello all

really not much here today

sunny today but a might bit chilly today wind out of nor'west very breezy today .had to really bundle up for my morn walk today

not much else.clothes in dryer, ok guys,later

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

Good morning all!

Just a quick hello after two walks in cold air. I have a dental appointment at noon in the next town. My teeth have been sensitive to cold, ice cream or drinks. Probably need another new crown, I hope not a root canal! 
      Take care in the snow or rain those of you in messy weather. We get rain tomorrow.

🦷?  

Honored Contributor

May be an image of coffee cup and text that says 'Good Cuesday Morning Progress rogress is progress- Recognize what you ve accomplished- Reward yourself- Don't compare- Love yourself- Always keep going. Gardendale Creations'