Honored Contributor

Re: A Q Product That Totally Lived Up.......

WrapMaster plastic wrap dispenser.  They originally came in a set of three: plastic wrap, tin foil, and wax paper.  The best invention since sliced bread.  I’ve had the plastic wrap version on my kitchen counter since I got it, however many years ago.  Like many of you, my husband used to scoff at all my Q purchases, but even he had to admit this was genius.  Ours finally broke after a few years but I continued to use it until the Q brought them back one time.  I jumped on two more then and am so glad I did.  Love that thing!

Respected Contributor

Clarisonic. Learned about it on QVC, appreciated demonstrations, and purchased. Then made additional purchases for other family members. Totally pleased.
Honored Contributor

My Tiffany-style lamps were great purchases. I also really enjoy my Joan Rivers ornaments on my tree every year. Peterboro baskets are also great. 

Valued Contributor

It seems everything has to be new & improved! But it's not!

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Probably my favorite item that's lived up to it's hype from the Q would be California Innovations that I keep in the back of my SUV.  I keep the accordian one that folds out and the insulated bag in the back and use it everytime I go shopping.  Holds all my groceries and bags in place and  organized and nothing ever spills out.  I just recently bought another updated version to add to my existing one. 

My favorite jewelry piece would be Shawn's wide band silver "Hear My Soul Speak" ring.  I wear it almost everyday and I get more compliments on that ring.  It's very hefty and thick and the silver is so shiny.  It has not dulled one bit and is just as pretty as when I purchased it several years ago.  This ring rocks!

My favorite clothing item would proabably be Lisa Rinna's cargo jogger pants.  I own several pair in different colors (army green my fave).  They are so comfortable and wear especially well in the hot Summer weather.  I think I lived in them most of last Summer and wore them to work rotating the colors with my sandals or platform wedges.  I also love my Bob Mackie wide leg pants.  I own several pair in those as well.  Those things just don't die.  I've worn and washed them endlessly and have even slept in them (that's how comfortable they are) and these pants look exactly the same.  No pilling or fading.  I don't know why, but these pants are indestructable.  LOL!

Valued Contributor

@blueroses47 wrote:

@AuntMame wrote:

@blueroses47 wrote:

I have an item that is my absolute, number 1, favorite QVC purchase and it is not something that I would have ever expected it to be.

I have ordered tons of things from QVC over 25 years, mostly clothes, jewelry, makeup, skin care, home decorative items, even a couple of food items (cheesecakes and cookies).

But my absolute favorite is the Spear Head Shovel.  It's a spade, I think, actually, and it enables me to do gardening chores that I would not be able to do otherwise.

I've been gardening for years but always had some trouble doing the really heavy digging because we have such heavy clay soil (sometimes I think I'm digging out a boulder and it's just a big chunk of rock-hard clay).

This thing enables me to dig, not with "ease", but it's so much  better.  Even my husband, who trashes everything I buy from QVC, loves this tool.

Thank you so much for the recommendation! I just ordered one in purple. We have clay soil too. I've broken/bent so many hand trowels over the years...and the big spade is usually too big for what I want to dig. Thanks! Looking forward to getting it. Woman Happy

AuntMame,   You will love it, I think.  I really love mine.

I do! It's GREAT!  Woman Very Happy

Regular Contributor

I have been pleasantly surprised by most of my purchases. I rarely return anything but i dont order a lot either maybe a few things a year.

I love all my Denim & Co. they hold up very well, same with my Cuddle duds jogger pants that i wear every weekend.

I also have a couple of Lug bags that i use constantly and get compliments on and are very well made.

Don Aslett microfiber towels a couple years back that they no longer offer and they are amazing! They are the only towels i use in my kitchen.

One more mention, Mr. Beams security lights. The batteries last forever and they are very bright. Those were a surprise, I thought for sure I would be returning them.

Valued Contributor

We purchased an oak corner fireplace at least 20 years ago. We burn the crackling gel cans in it. It’s still as beautiful as the day we received it. It provides a warmth and coziness in our living room and we love it!  

Trusted Contributor

Fun topic. Things I have bought and still use that work well: my Clarisonic, a Rowena iron that just keeps going, and some of my sterling silver jewelry that I love ( one piece that I especially love was called a cobra bracelet. It wrapped around your arm in 2 soft bands—twisty and fun to play with on your arm. Still love wearing that piece).

Respected Contributor

I buy very little from Q but I did buy a huge bottle of Purity Made Simple. I use it every night. I have purchased it at other places as well but just thought I’d mention it.

And yes it’s a shame Amazing Grace has changed for the worse