Respected Contributor

Re: A Q Product That Totally Lived Up.......

[ Edited ]

Flip top butter dish. The lid is attached but can be removed for washing and put back on. It’s a weighty plastic so no worries about breaking it. I like it so much I bought two of them.

The other things I really like are the Mark Charles sliding closers for bags and snacks. I eat chips and snacks regularly, but in such small quantities it takes me a while to finish a bag. I always had the problem of keeping the bags sealed and the contents fresh. Before, I had to use rubber bands or paper clips; now the oh so perfect sliding fasteners work great. I have several sets in different sizes.

Honored Contributor

Years ago Nesco roasters.  My DH loved the "what-a-saw."   More recently the Power XL Air Fryer.  Use it several times a week.

Honored Contributor

Love my ancient blue Nescos circa 1990. My other kitchen favorite is an air fryer. Just used it today for making crispy haddock with no extra oil. 

Respected Contributor

@LTT1

What a beautiful Vionic.
I got a pair of Vionic slippers that are great but shoes I have never had luck with.
Respected Contributor

The Sunjoe chainsaw was a super purchase that DH much appreciates. 👍
Respected Contributor

@ Retired Legal Secretary

My Amazing Grace purchase was also a highlight. Always complemented. Stopped my AO . As it is I am forcing myself robuste up the giant bottle of lotion- it smells off to me - soured? Do Not know but I am trying to put it on my declutter List.
Trusted Contributor

@AuntMame wrote:

@blueroses47 wrote:

I have an item that is my absolute, number 1, favorite QVC purchase and it is not something that I would have ever expected it to be.

I have ordered tons of things from QVC over 25 years, mostly clothes, jewelry, makeup, skin care, home decorative items, even a couple of food items (cheesecakes and cookies).

But my absolute favorite is the Spear Head Shovel.  It's a spade, I think, actually, and it enables me to do gardening chores that I would not be able to do otherwise.

I've been gardening for years but always had some trouble doing the really heavy digging because we have such heavy clay soil (sometimes I think I'm digging out a boulder and it's just a big chunk of rock-hard clay).

This thing enables me to dig, not with "ease", but it's so much  better.  Even my husband, who trashes everything I buy from QVC, loves this tool.

Thank you so much for the recommendation! I just ordered one in purple. We have clay soil too. I've broken/bent so many hand trowels over the years...and the big spade is usually too big for what I want to dig. Thanks! Looking forward to getting it. Woman Happy

AuntMame,   You will love it, I think.  I really love mine.

Esteemed Contributor

I started ordering from QVC so many years ago I have lost count.  Lots of handbags,  some clothes, household items and jewelry, but three items that stand out and I still have are Whoopi Goldberg's sheets, Isaac Miarahi leopard print sheets and one of many, a Judith Ripka 18 inch sterling silver necklace.  I still have both sets of sheets, that is how amazing they are and probably are more than fifteen years old.

If Whoopi ever brings those sheets back I will order at least five sets.  Isaac's sheets are also amazing and the Judith Ripka necklace is one I wear everyday.  It is not thin or flimsy, has a nice weight and a great design, cost about eighty dollars, great buy.   Oh, I have a Joan Rivers beautiful Bee Pin and Ann King's Butterfly Ring which is one of my favorites. Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

The Perfector hair styling wand/brush. I told myself I was crazy for trying another one of those hair stylers that I just knew would be sent back. Amazing that I found it to be absolutely awesome! I love it and can't believe what a great job it does adding body and volume to my hair. I'm so glad I ordered it!

Honored Contributor

Many years ago I bought a pale blue set of the ratcheting pruner and hand clippers.  Still love that set. 

I bought the snowjoe lift assist snow shovel when it was a TSV before Christmas (2017 I think).  What a backsaver.  I love the concept so much I ordered the polycarbonate version directly from snowjoe (for me and my sister) in 2018.  Michigan gets some serious snow and I haven't fired up the snowblower in 2 years, lol.

Prezerve sterling silver jewelry porfolios (before Lori Grenier was the only game in town on the Q).

I also like the sunjoe pole saw with the extension pole (thingie).

Candle impressions flameless candles.  My house looks like a church.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise