Honored Contributor

💜 A Message To All Of You Who Have Reached Out To Me

Dearest friends, 

I continue to be mostly absent from the forums and I sincerely apologize. Since the last day of August, so many of you kind hearted friends have sent messages of comfort, prayers, missing you and well wishes.

I am appreciative and blessed beyond measure by your kindness. However, at this time I am unable to be fully present here. 

My husband and I received a phone call last Thursday concerning another friend of ours who is now receiving comfort care and hospice. We are grieving the loss of our friend that passed away on 9/11/2018 still. 

I am also attending physical therapy and doctors appointments for a neck injury. 

I will continue to post The Positive Thoughts thread and ask for your understanding and patience at this time. I promise, as soon as I am able, I will respond to your messages. 

Thank you for kindness and caring. 

Hugs, 

🦋

Honored Contributor

Re: 💜 A Message To All Of You Who Have Reached Out To Me

@butterfly123 My sincere thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband at this time. Take care and check in when you can.

5149734A-ADA7-47EB-BBCB-B4464CD06A38.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@butterfly123, you are missed, and I do appreciate your positive thoughts posts. They made my night last night, made a real difference in how I was feeling. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to post these.

I will be praying that your physical therapy goes well.

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend and the other friend being ill. I know its never easy to say good bye. I really feel these friends of yours are blessed to call you friend.

Love and prayers to you, sweet butterfly123.

Esteemed Contributor

Heart Always thinking of you with a smile on my face for your sweet posts.

I am thankful that I was able to be in touch with you with loving understanding, from yesterday. 

We will be here for you, anytime. Your news of another friend whom is being cared by Hospice. I am so sorry.

May the Blessings of a High Power shine up on you. 

I send hope with a sincere heart, ~ filled~ with strength ~for you as you continue your physical therapy. with a great amount of respect. Better days ~~better days.

God bless butterfly and her family.

NAES

September 26th, 2018.

Wednesday~

@butterfly123

@butterfly123 wrote:

Dearest friends, 

I continue to be mostly absent from the forums and I sincerely apologize. Since the last day of August, so many of you kind hearted friends have sent messages of comfort, prayers, missing you and well wishes.

I am appreciative and blessed beyond measure by your kindness. However, at this time I am unable to be fully present here. 

My husband and I received a phone call last Thursday concerning another friend of ours who is now receiving comfort care and hospice. We are grieving the loss of our friend that passed away on 9/11/2018 still. 

I am also attending physical therapy and doctors appointments for a neck injury. 

I will continue to post The Positive Thoughts thread and ask for your understanding and patience at this time. I promise, as soon as I am able, I will respond to your messages. 

Thank you for kindness and caring. 

Hugs, 

🦋

Honored Contributor

Related image

@butterfly123 I'm so sorry to hear that you have another friend receiving hospice care. I will keep your friend in my prayers as well as you and your DH.

I hope your therapy is going well. You are in my prayers and you are missed when you aren't posting. God bless you my friend.

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Take care of yourself and your family.  Sending wishes for healing and serenity,

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123  You're sweet!

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@butterfly123,

Take care of yourself and your husband, keep in touch when you can,

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/4e/02/ec/4e02ec6e15a5c40b479f6c12cbd84e1d.gif

Trusted Contributor

@butterfly123  Dear friend, this is a difficult time for sure.  Please take time for yourself and your family.  Sadly, these types of experiences happen much too often.  I've been in your shoes, as I expect many others have as well.Smiley Sad  I don't think these painful paths get any easier, so hopefully, we all get stronger.

I pray for all the souls involved, that they can find some peace. I hope that all find strength to walk through this storm.

Understand that we cherish every moment we get with you.  It is my honor to see your posts whenever I can.  Take your time, this is a process that you should navigate in your own way.

God's blessings friend!