Honored Contributor

Re: A Message From Annabelle The Cat 6/6/23

[ Edited ]

@ECBG 

Thank you so much for the update.

Prayers for our dear friend and for her friend, Bill.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG 

Thank you for this update on our friend Annabelle. I am glad to see she is getting out a little bit, and she is being well cared for by her daughters and others in her family.

I understand the issue with Bill, her long time companion. Several of our felines, as they aged into the mid and upper teens, had kidney failure issues. We always had a bag of IV Fluids to keep them hydrated, which is imperative, as their kidneys fail. It is so hard to watch our furry family members go through health problems as they get older.

Pass on my thoughts to her and let her know I am also thinking of her long time companion Bill. Am really happy he has someone helping him that knows what he needs. 🙏🙏

hckynut 🇺🇸

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Anna and Bill,

Scripture Stickers Praying For You Pack of 12 Pink Roses image 1

Honored Contributor

Thanks for the update on Annabelle.  I have often wondered how she's been doing.  It's good to know that her family is taking such good care of her.

I miss her spunky posts and stories about Bill.  I'm sorry to hear he isn't doing so well, but I know she will give him the best care possible. ❤️🙏

Honored Contributor

Thank you for the update @ECBG. It's hard when we don't see posts from those we used to talk with. And it's good to know why.

Prayers for @Annabellethecat66 and for Bill.   

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the update @ECBG . Tell Annabelle she's missed here and we wish her well.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG Thank you for the update.  I miss reading Annabelle's posts.  Best wishes for her and Bill.

Respected Contributor

@ECBG , thanks for the update.  I miss Annabelle too.  I always enjoy her posts.  Sending best wishes.  

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much for the update. I miss seeing her posts as well. I pray that one day she will be able to join us again. Prayers for her little cat-Bill...Thats always so hard to lose a pet.....

Esteemed Contributor

I appreciate the update on Annabelle.  I'm sorry to hear her much loved cat Bill isn't doing well.  Annabelle has been through alot and losing her companion is not easy.  Hope Bill can pull through. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth