Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Happy Valentine's Day!, paw, caine, valentine, card, cute, heart, funny,  pink, HD wallpaper | Peakpx

Honored Contributor
Romantic Valentine's Day Inspiration

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

I am making Crock Pot Cheesy Potato Soup this morning.  Our retirement complex will enjoy a "Souper Bowl Sunday" soup and dessert meal at 1:00 P.M. on Sunday.   I called to make reservations and signed up for potato soup as soon as it was announced.

The soup cooks on low for 5 hours before adding cream cheese and corn.  I'll also add fiesta shredded cheese and bacon bits to it.  The recipe is based on one posted by QVC host Mary Beth Roe several years ago ... and tweaked by me!  Smiley Happy 

Speaking of the Super Bowl Ed and I will be joining @hullie rooting for the Kansas City Chiefs to win.  We love watching Patrick Mahomes.  Smiley Happy  We're also looking forward to Usher as the entertainment at the halftime show.  Great choice!  Heart  And we always enjoy the Puppy Bowl!  Lots of laughs.  Smiley Happy

The weather started out at 38 and cloudy this morning.  But by mid-afternoon it  could reach 60.  Wow, 60 in February.  Smiley Happy  Just remember, the groundhog did predict an early spring.  

Blessings to all.  Enjoy the weekend. 

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

hello all

was not feeling the best during the night, seem to be better this morn. see how it goes when i have a little bit of lunch.

dh did laundramat run today, he had to bring home the clothes partially damp. he said the gang at the laundramat today was huge and people ran ahead of him to get the super washers,he had to use the small washers and dryers causing clothes to not be dried very well. dried them at the house folded and put away.

not much else. later guys 

Honored Contributor

THE BEST OF BARBRA STREISAND ALBUM (2000-2017)

UTUBE:  https://youtu.be/TKpcKssvOYQ?si=cmBNdNGD0NAk1kxm

TRACK LISTING: 1. I Won't Be The One To Let Go (With Barry Manilow) 2. Someday My Prince Will Come 3. Moon River 4. I'm In The Mood For Love 5. Smile (With Tony Bennett) 6. Stranger In A Strange Land 7. Our Love (Don't Throw It All Away) 8. In The Wee Small Hours Of The Morning 9. My Man (2006) 10. Nice And Easy 11. The Windmills Of Your Mind 12. I'll Never Say Goodbye 13. What'll I Do/My Funny Valentine (With Chris Botti) 14. It Had To Br You (With Michael Buble) 15. How Deep Is The Ocean (With Jason Gould) 16. Come Rain Or Come Shine (With John Mayer) 17. At The Ballet (Daisy Ridley & Anne Hathaway) 18. Who Can I Turn To (Anthony Newley) 19. I'll Be Seeing You/I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face (With Chris Pine) 20. Pure Imagination (Seth Macfarlane) 21. Climb Every Mountain (With Jamie Fox)

There are a host of 'Love Songs' on this special album.  I hope you enjoy all of them.  I'm listening to it right now.  Heart

One of my favorites is 'My Man' from the movie, Funny Girl.  But there are so many others too.  Smiley Happy

Funny Girl | Musical comedy, Barbra Streisand, William Wyler ...

Scene from Funny Girl

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Re: A Flurry of Fun

[ Edited ]

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

hello all

was not feeling the best during the night, seem to be better this morn. see how it goes when i have a little bit of lunch.

dh did laundramat run today, he had to bring home the clothes partially damp. he said the gang at the laundramat today was huge and people ran ahead of him to get the super washers,he had to use the small washers and dryers causing clothes to not be dried very well. dried them at the house folded and put away.

not much else. later guys 

@viva923 Sorry you are not feeling well.  I hope as the day goes on that you will be better.