Honored Contributor

@ECBG Oh my gosh, I am not being flip when I say when it rains it pours ECBG.  I've been through this is my own life and you get to a point (only for a little while) that you find yourself bracing for the next shoe to drop.

I am so glad to read that Levi's outlook is favorable.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

Sending you (((HUGS))), And prayers for things to get easier for everyone including Levi

Trusted Contributor

I am just seeing this posting, I am so sorry, you have expereinced such a loss and wow it is a lot to bear.  Please take a moment to catch your breath, I'm praying for your husband for permanent healing so he has no symptoms of this event in anyway in the future.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Wow, talk about stress over load. I hope things calm down now. Best wishes for your DH's quick recovery.

Honored Contributor

Re: A Day In Tears

[ Edited ]

@Happiness Is Inside JOB,

@qvcfreak,@McDuff

@Bird mama@meallen616@qualitygal

We had a wonderful call from the doctor this morning.  Levi pottied and is being kept slightly sedated since we haven't ever caged him.  Also, the surgery asst. that took all of our info won't get out of Levi's cage and has enjoyed having our pup.  The next stage is to get his pills down him.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG, great news. Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I bet you are over the moon knowing Levi is getting better and responding well. 

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak@151949@Happiness Is Inside JOB@Bird mama@meallen616@McDuff

Oh my goodness!  THAT pup!  He removed the plexi glass walls in his cage preventing him from biting the wire to get out, and put it neatly in the back of the cage!  He wants mommy!

He has passed the check list of what he has to do, and they may want him out of there tomorrow!  I hate the drive, but they have my baby!  They want to put him on their FB.

Esteemed Contributor

@ECBG

Just now seeing this thread...@ notification didn't reach me 'cuz I'm MacDuff, not McDuff!

So glad P'dawg is rarin' to come home...go get him!  What a great pic of him in the OP, too.  

Deep breath in, deep breath out!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

@MacDUFF wrote:

@ECBG

Just now seeing this thread...@ notification didn't reach me 'cuz I'm MacDuff, not McDuff!

So glad P'dawg is rarin' to come home...go get him!  What a great pic of him in the OP, too.  

@MacDUFF,P'dawg is my baby!!!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@MacDUFF wrote:

@ECBG

@MacDUFF,P'dawg is my baby!!!!!Smiley Happy

@MacDUFF,If course, then I'll have a surgery site to take care of!  I don't know how Ill get him to sleep with a cone on him!