Honored Contributor

So a few weeks ago I bought myself a snowcone maker.  I started off making snowcones for my friends and myself.......

You know the regular cone shaped way (they give you the cups).

Then I started making myself at least two, then three in the course of a day (hey!  It's hot here in Va.).Smiley Happy

Now I've progressed to making myself a bowl of snowcone!  Yepper!  My motto is 'go big or go home'.

My tongue is frozen, my teeth are red (along with my tongue).  I have the back door open and I'm freezing, but I'm a happy camper eating my bowl of snowcone.

Anyone want a snowcone?  We serve all flavors but I even bought the cherry surup in a gallon size (for real).

I bought a snowcone maker (with surup flavors, etc) for my daughter.

We are ice chewers so this is perfect.  A tiny bit of surup and mostly ice.  That ice maker is working overtime.

Line up right here....comin' at cha'.

Oh!  Bill the cat keeps looking at me like I've totally lost it.  He's used to weird mom, but I think HE thinks 'I didn't sign up for this crazy woman'.

Honored Contributor

I had a grape one yesterday.  tiny one!  I ate about half of it.  I hadn't had one in many years.

Enjoy the summer treat!  What's your favorite flavor?

Esteemed Contributor

My favorite is Piccadilly

Honored Contributor

I'll have a blue raspberry snow cone bowl, please!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

SNOWCONE!!!  YYAAAAY!  My favourite treat of summer!  Had a watermelon one at the county fair just this past weekend.  If I don't have at least one snowcone during this  season, then I consider it that I've Missed Summer!

Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66   I had a miniature snowcone maker when I was about 8. We lived in a Village and knew everyone. 

People passed my snow cone  stand on their way to stores. Most bought one or two. Grandmama had a real ice box and chipped off the ice for me. 

At a nickel a cone I made enough to buy comic books, go to the movies and have  popcorn with plenty left over!

Wish I had a grape snowcone!

Valued Contributor

Wow when I was a kid I really wanted a sno cone maker! Enjoy!

Trusted Contributor
@Annabellethecat66

You're so funny! Have you dripped any of your snowcones on your chin & down your neck like you did the other week with bacon...or whatever it was?!🤣
Esteemed Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 :  Have you ever had a snow cone in Hawaii?  They are wonderful and everywhere!  In addition to ice and syrup, you can also get them including sherbet, condensed milk and bean paste.  Just thinking about them makes me hungry.

Respected Contributor

Sounds refreshing! 

Especially cherry 🍒. Years ago I bought an antique ice shaver. It’s ornate and wrought iron with a crank handle. I thought it was such an interesting piece ...never have tried to shave ice with it but it’s in good condition and still works.