Honored Contributor

Joel Sartore is going to be on 60 Minutes tonight.  He's a photographer who is attempting to photograph every living species in captivity.  I have a National Geogrphic book with many photos taken by him, and they're amazing.  I thought some of you might be interested in seeing this.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Its on two hours for us.  The first story was on stellate ganglion block for PTSD.  Seems to be a true miracle.  If you know someone suffering (literally) from this, please have them check on this.

Honored Contributor

@depglass   Has Joel Sartore already been on?  I taped the second hour without noticing the first hour.  I just started recording the first hour after reading your post, but have missed the first 45 minutes of it.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack   Oh my, what a story - now this is what life is all about. This photographer is truly an amazing guy with an even more amazing talent, love of animals and of life itself.

His book is a fabulous coffee table piece. Would love to have a copy. May need to seek it out.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@NickNack   Oh my, what a story - now this is what life is all about. This photographer is truly an amazing guy with an even more amazing talent, love of animals and of life itself.

His book is a fabulous coffee table piece. Would love to have a copy. May need to seek it out.

@PINKdogWOOD   I recorded it and look forward to watching it today.  I ordered the book from Amazon.  He has several.

-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

I just love him. I follow him on Instagram.

It's just too sad that  he "has" to do this. Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I loved 60 minutes last night.  I watched both hours.  

The photographer was truly amazing.  I believe he should win a prize. 

I also felt the story about the injection for PTSD was a story that gave me hope for its sufferers.

I enjoyed the conductor.  His heartwarming story of how he became head of the Philharmonic and also has an autistic son.  

These stories are ones that make my heart sing!

Honored Contributor

@game-on   All heart-warming for sure, quite a change from 'real life'.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

The story of the miraculous treatment for PTSD, 

SGB (stellate ganglion block) 

is incredible!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

Wish I had seen this.

I'll look for it maybe online or on demand. Thanks @NickNack.