Honored Contributor

I guess Payless Shoes is closing all of their stores.

Store Closure List.PNG

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

I guess Payless Shoes is closing all of their stores.

Store Closure List.PNG

@Nightowlz  I heard about payless- I haven't bought much from them in years. Seems like I wasn't the only one!

Honored Contributor

Where are we going to shop?  I do not like shopping on line, especially for clothes.

Recently I was in Macy's about an hour from me...the store was a hot mess...I emailed the store and asked if they were closing, they responded with an apology for the mess but they are remodeling.  So glad they are not closing, it is my go to store...I told them they needed some sings to let people know what was going on.

Trusted Contributor

I know I am probably the minority, but I used to buy my shoes at Payless.

I am not a shoe girl...never have been. 

Now HANDBAGS and CARDIS I will spend the bucks for.

I will miss you PAYLESS !

Respected Contributor

For any Payless fans, the stores currently have clearance, 30-40% off everything.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

Yes. Payless is closing all of their stores.

Esteemed Contributor

You can add Victoria's Secret to the list....

Honored Contributor

I read that VS (L Brands) is closing 53 of their stores - about 4% of their total number of stores.

Trusted Contributor

You have an out of date list.  Last week it was announced JC Penny will be closing many more stores along with Victorias Secret.  There was one more store I heard last week too and I can't remember.

Honored Contributor

@mimomof4 wrote:

You have an out of date list.  Last week it was announced JC Penny will be closing many more stores along with Victorias Secret.  There was one more store I heard last week too and I can't remember.

@mimomof4  Was it The Gap? I heard something about them but I'm not certain what's going on.