Esteemed Contributor

15th anniversary of 9/11 Attacks

I may have missed a post but, if there are none, I wanted to acknowkedge the 15th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the heroic acts of plane passengers in Shanksville, PA. Twenty per cent of Americans knew someone who died in the attacks. My husband and I are among that group. It is a very sad day that will stay in the memory of those who experienced the horror and the loss.

Regular Contributor

Re: 15th anniversary of 9/11 Attacks

Never forget. 🇺🇸🗽🕯

Respected Contributor

🇺🇸God Bless America!🇺🇸

I would like to thank every service man or woman for keeping our great country safe! 

I also want to thank their families for the sacrifice of being without that loved one for so many months at a time, for knowing they may be going into harm's way and supporting them anyway! Especially for those loved ones who've paid the ultimate priceof watching that loved one return injured physically, mentally, or both! Even worse, not seeing that loved one return at all! Please know your sacrifice and your loved one's has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated! I will ask God to hold you all in a special place.

For all heroes who worked so hard to stop the terror attack on 9-11-01, and all the days and years after, The Nation owes you an unending debt of gratitude! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Finally, for all veterans who have served our country in any way through the years, you are thanked, loved, and prayed for.

🇺🇸God Bless America🇺🇸

Never underestimate the power of kindness.
Honored Contributor

Image result for sept 11 animated images

Honored Contributor

The Budweiser commercial that only aired once

https://youtu.be/J3eQmzw6n3k

image.png

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

I can't stop watching all of the coverage....again.....still....  Amen.

I love my family, my fur boys, my Jayhawks and accounting!
Honored Contributor

image.jpeg

PENTAGON 9-11 MEMORIAL 

Photo by me.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Imadickens wrote:

🇺🇸God Bless America!🇺🇸

I would like to thank every service man or woman for keeping our great country safe! 

I also want to thank their families for the sacrifice of being without that loved one for so many months at a time, for knowing they may be going into harm's way and supporting them anyway!

Especially for those loved ones who've paid the ultimate priceof watching that loved one return injured physically, mentally, or both! Even worse, not seeing that loved one return at all!

Please know your sacrifice and your loved one's has not gone unnoticed or unappreciated! I will ask God to hold you all in a special place.

For all heroes who worked so hard to stop the terror attack on 9-11-01, and all the days and years after, The Nation owes you an unending debt of gratitude! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Finally, for all veterans who have served our country in any way through the years, you are thanked, loved, and prayed for.

🇺🇸God Bless America🇺🇸

Forever.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

I may have missed a post but, if there are none, I wanted to acknowkedge the 15th anniversary of the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon, and the heroic acts of plane passengers in Shanksville, PA. Twenty per cent of Americans knew someone who died in the attacks. My husband and I are among that group. It is a very sad day that will stay in the memory of those who experienced the horror and the loss.

DH worked in Crystal City at the time and his organization has an office at the Pentagon that took a direct hit & some from his office perished.  He can't even watch anything on TV about that day and I do respect that.  

Valued Contributor

A friend of mine flew over New York last night and captured this amazing picture. We will #neverforget