Re: 06/19/2022 Annabelle Update

Wishing you well Annabelle.

Floral Embrace™ Vibrant Flower Bouquet | 1800Flowers

Trusted Contributor

Annabelle, we're all thinking of you and missing you and wishing you well!❤️

Esteemed Contributor

Love those updates on Annabelle!  Of course I intend to keep her in my daily prayers.

Wonder if Annabelle has any fat pads that could be growing around that sliver of bone? (Seems like an unlikely place for any fat tissue, but I'm trying to find a positive vibe for living a long life with that bone imbedded inside. If it has been there this long, I guess it has found a relatively safe place to land and is not moving around. After thinking about this, her Dr. must also feel it's going to be A-OK. Whew! Glad to have figured that one out.)

What kind of PT is Annabelle doing? Wonder if they will include any keyboarding so she'll be able to contact us? Might be a suggestion for her Dr.  Imagine she still tires easily and any suggestions and help would be beneficial from the Physical Therapist as her recovery progresses.

Miss you, Annabelle, and you quick witt and great humor on this Forum! I hope you are keeping your medical staff laughing.

Continue to heal. We miss you!  Smiley Wink  Heart   

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Annabelle.  Dear, I wish you well.  I wish you a long, long life with much happiness and by that, I mean, also reading here on QVC so we can keep in touch, if  you please.  

Prayers, otherwise, for continued good, otherwise, health and longevity.  May G-d bless and keep and return you to a better state of health very soon. 

Esteemed Contributor

Annabelle, I wish you continued healing and blessings. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Honored Contributor

Continued healing to you, Annabelle, Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

Hoping she continues to improve. The bone fragment is worrisome.

Respected Contributor

Dear Annabelle Sending you positive vibes for continued progress. Miss your postings on the soaps. You have such positivity and great humor and I send you much love. You have a lot of people who care here. Take care.

Honored Contributor

Thank you @ECBG....I recently thought of our Annabelle wondering how she is progressing and I'm appreciative for your update.

Dear Annabelle....Your energy and strength will assist you in getting though these days.  I'm hoping that we will be able to hear from you soon in the future, but take your time to heal. i know that your have a close loving family and friends....as well as your family here who are sending wishes for recovery.  Looking forward to your stories when you are able to post.  Love you and keeping you in my thoughts.🙏🏼👍🏼💕

Esteemed Contributor

Prayers for Annabelle's recovery.

@ECBG - thanks for the update.