Valued Contributor

Re: ☀️Virus🌈Free🌹Zone

Moon @ my house in NC keeps shining on on me about 5 in the morning! So beautiful the other night when I let Tiger kitty out.It was huge and looked like I could walk to the end of our block and straight into it.
Thanks for the uplifting pics everyone.
Honored Contributor

Does anyone else listen to classical music? I've been doing that more often to try to calm myself, I find that it does help. I love the sound of cello, my Mom and I saw Yo Yo Ma twice in concert and he was incredible.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

Does anyone else listen to classical music? I've been doing that more often to try to calm myself, I find that it does help. I love the sound of cello, my Mom and I saw Yo Yo Ma twice in concert and he was incredible.

@Greeneyedlady21 

I do like classical music and that’s a wonderful suggestion.

I wanted to mention PBS has “The Best Of Celtic Women” on our station this week and I find their voices and musical instruments very relaxing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Nice idea for a thread. It's one thing to be appropriately aware, it's altogether something different to be obsessed. From where I sit, there seems to be a good bit of obsession on these forums... And then, as always, there are those who seem to thrive on drama...

A tranquil scene of Virginia Bluebells in the forest... Relax and enjoy...

bluebells.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Greeneyedlady21 adorable...looks like a hobbit abode.

Valued Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 wrote:

I love rock and roll, but I also love listening to classical. I don't think anything more beautiful than "Moonlight Sonata" has ever been written. The piano is my favorite.  I've rocked several grandchildren to sleep with it playing in the background.

Trusted Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

Thx for the respite...

Synchronized fireflies in Tennessee, (hope to see this magical 🧙‍♀️ happening in person one day).

54C1E7E0-57CD-4DF6-89B7-BA6550B21FB2.jpeg 

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

@ciao_bella Lovely photo. Daughter transferred to Newark airport for work purposes and lives in Jersey City with friends. Only been there a week but she's excited about exploring your land. She's near Liberty Park. I look forward to getting to know her new world better down the road. She thinks she's going to love it. Transferred from San Francisco airport after 10 months -- grew up in Midwest.    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

Feeling thankful this unusually warm (67 degrees and sunshine) evening as I drove through my quaint, attractive, vibrant downtown area before sunset.  Midwest suburb of 110K population. With grandson in back seat, I listened to his 'oooo' and 'awe' sounds as we waited on train to cross with Temptations sounds wafting through the car. Good feels. 

Image result for downtown lees summit photo

stock photo of my town -- I didn't take photo this evening    

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Esteemed Contributor

@red&curly   My son said the moon woke him up, he thought it was the sun! It's beeen beautiful lately, but I'm glad my bedroom has room darkening shades. 
  I tried to get a photo with my camera and it was just blurry.