Honored Contributor

Re: ✳️Positive Thoughts For Monday, December 10, 2018

[ Edited ]

@NAES1

Hello beautiful friend. You sound busy!! Giving back is always a gift of gratitude. We have lots of ways in our city, and this time of year it escalates. 

I am always grateful for your kind friendship, and loving heart. :heart

Nothing wrong about posting in several threads. Good people through out these forums. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@butterfly123 wrote:

14122378-30F7-40B5-83CD-F9C371D81A81.jpeg

@butterfly123, this is very true, and you matter to me. I hope you are doing okay. We have been somewhat busy. My days and weeks go very fast. My Mom has been gone for 6 months. I recall last year on Christmas Eve she told me she probably would be gone " this time next year." I could not have imagined she only had 6 months left here on earth. So, this Christmas she will celebrate a brand new life. 

We had a 10.5 inch snow Friday night. It was our first real snow since 2015. Fall and winter are my favorite times of year. Spring time is not pretty here. Not enough rain. Summers are very hot, and dry. 

Take care of you,Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@Tissyanne wrote:

@NAES1

Hello beautiful friend. You sound busy!! Giving back is always a gift of gratitude. We have lots of ways in our city, and this time of year it escalates. 

I am always grateful for your kind friendship, and loving heart. :heart

Nothing wrong about posting in several threads. Good people through out these forums. 

There are many different personalities here that do intrigue me, along with that, I can, as @cotton4me said.... my memory ~ that is a gift , a trait I have always had since I have been (as mother and dad) told me, from just about 7 months old. A doll I had named Cookie. One side of her was white- flip her over, she was black. I was given this doll for a reason. I learn from all types of people, certainly on my travels throughout the world. What a blessing that was to have had and still do go any place I wish.

My loving heart ( as you have beautifully said ) is very giving, and for a lovely gift to hear.

I believe is a rare movement, especially for the seven years I innocently set into, via, qvc with a personal email, perhaps since I knew or maybe remembered so many questions to reviews from before 2011/ Sept.02. I often showed up on the BB. 

My soft spot that I have is, by pointing out factual information and being under criticism from very few posters, but from those whom believe they have power to intercede and judge without any knowledge.

There are many people that are very small in their personal lives, I should come to believe, they have the -so thought- sheriff badge to have a day in the sun.  May not make much sense, now, but I can actually mentally departmentalize and analyze each.

From my last posting, earlier, I have been gone, had dinner and wanted to check back with you knowing that you always reply as close as immediately ..is.. unless you have gone to bed or have been away. 

Ah, the dinner:

a special ham: I always have called in, usually having it delivered the day before.

A sweet potato casserole, fresh green beans,

( maybe a special slaw this year) brown gravy, mashed potatoes, along with two different breads.  Why do I do this?

I have plenty for our son in the event he stays over, guests...and you know husbands, how they love to eat, late nibbles, at night.

Almost an exact replica of what we always had when I was home. 

Nothing that you and many others have not had. 

The idea of a beef tenderloin caused a questionable look on my husband's face... funny,,,,,,,,

I have to tell you that a beautiful ( felt like 10 pounds) box arrived today from my brother, a indefinable unusual- made by the owner, from the Fiji Islands, some luscious cake. Yes, I have already had a taste. RICH , whoaaaaaaaaaa.!

It came Handle with Care/ Fragile /Priority mail.

Someone is gonna gain -something-a lot ````and it isn't me.  Wish I could share [IT] with everyone.

You know I eat very little but I do love sweet potatoes. Well, so much for food, I will get through the food feast, somehow. Thank goodness for men with big appetites. 

"....and always to my beautiful friend thank you for being just you".....  I am sending my blessings prayers for you and your family a Christmas like no other, knowing 'mom' is in Heaven with God smiling upon you.

I am so thrilled that BROTHER will be there ~

You are going to be fine. I know so, because I was at that time exactly seven months after my mom went to be with God. 

MERRY  Heart  CHRISTMAS 

@Tissyanne

December 10th, 2018

'see you soon',  'B'    ~   Ho Ho Ho

Monday. 

Honored Contributor

@NAES1, Merry Christmas Heart I hope your 2019 is everything you aspire it to be. 

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care