Re: ❤️💜💛Positive Thoughts For Friday, Saturday, Sunday, November 2-4, 2018

Saturday Blessings I Am Thankful

Honored Contributor

Image detail for -Believe in Yourself : Inspirational Stuff

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

O.K. here goes.I try to be positive even tho as everyone knows it"s not always easy. I have been cancer free for one and one half years, I still have a ct scan every 3 months and one is coming up in 2 weeks. I really am fine with that and am sure it will be ok.My DDIL had a biopsy today and we will find out next week if it is cancer.That sure knocked me back a few pegs. The waiting game begins.I have to have a crazy sense of humor to deal with life.I must say I am so glad I found this forum  [quite by accident I must say] Thanks for listening. Take care and have a nice week-end.

Hellie,   Sending prayers and hugs for your daughter in law,  you and all those who are so dear to you.   I  hope the biopsy results are negative  and that all will be fine.   Postive thoughts and prayers also for you up coming scan.  Heart

Oracion

Honored Contributor

@hellie jo wrote:

O.K. here goes.I try to be positive even tho as everyone knows it"s not always easy. I have been cancer free for one and one half years, I still have a ct scan every 3 months and one is coming up in 2 weeks. I really am fine with that and am sure it will be ok.My DDIL had a biopsy today and we will find out next week if it is cancer.That sure knocked me back a few pegs. The waiting game begins.I have to have a crazy sense of humor to deal with life.I must say I am so glad I found this forum  [quite by accident I must say] Thanks for listening. Take care and have a nice week-end.

Hello hellie,  I love the Lord more than words can say and I have a crazy sence of humor.  It's just in me to laugh at everything and cut up at times, when I should be serious.  Maybe because it helps me cope with heavy things.  Keep that crazy, wonderful sence of humor.  May God bless you and your family with good health, long lives, love and peace,  Love SC

Honored Contributor

Image result for pictures for saturday blessings

Honored Contributor

Image result for pictures of crazy dog saturdays

Honored Contributor

Image result for pictures of crazy dog saturdays

Honored Contributor

Image result for pictures of happy saturday

Respected Contributor

I am so thankful for all of you. Your kindness and prayers mean more than words can say.