Honored Contributor

Does anyone else love jigsaw puzzles?

I have loved jigsaw puzzles since I was a child. Lots of fond memories of working puzzles with my family. My sisters and I still love to work puzzles. We work jigsaws at home and on vacation.

I tried an App version where I select & drag puzzle pieces on my iPad into place, but I really prefer hands on manipulation of the pieces. 

I’ve been home since March 15 due to the pandemic so I’ve been working lots of jigsaw puzzles by myself. My DH isn’t interested in them. I ordered a few new ones and had them delivered to my house. I like all kinds of themes. 

Here’s some of the jigsaw puzzles I have. 

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

Respected Contributor

That’s a really good idea!  Thanks for the reminder - i hadn’t thought of puzzles in a long time.

Headed to the games pantry now to see what I can find...

Honored Contributor

I love jigsaw puzzles also!  But in recent years, I've been doing them on my computer.  I love doing them, and I think I'm now "addicted" to them!!!!  Maybe I should go back to the boxed ones!!!!

Valued Contributor

Working on #2 of 6.  They took forever to ship to me from Zulily and Amazon.  Keeps me occupied.  Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Love jigsaw puzzles!  Husband and I have had a puzzle going for the last two years.  Finish one and start another!

Respected Contributor

I love them!  I've alway enjoyed doing jigsaw puzzles, but have only done a couple in recent years.  

You picked a nice variety to show us.  My favorites are the critters.

Thanks for sharing.

Honored Contributor

Re: ❤️ Jigsaw Puzzles

[ Edited ]

My mom has been bored and likes working on jigsaw puzzles so I found a perfect one for her on Ebay...we used to have a Beagle when I was growing up.  It's of a Beagle puppy... 

beagle puzzle.PNG

Honored Contributor

For a short time I did puzzles years and years ago.  I've found I prefer to look at them.

Honored Contributor

I'm addicted to TheJigsawPuzzles.com.  Online puzzles -- thousands of options and you never lose a piece.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

This is my favorite that I have put together over and over. Maybe because I have been to this castle. It is beautiful!

IMG_4624.jpeg