Respected Contributor

Re: ❤️❤️Thoughts for birdmama today

Dear birdmama, and anyone else who has lost a loved one....please accept my deepest condolences, and below I felt compelled to share some of my personal thoughts on losing a loved one.

"I hope my written words bring all of you a measure of comfort, better deeper more meaningful understanding, and eventual acceptance".

"May Our Creator hold those grieving in the palms of his healing hands, and offer all of them the wisdom to accept what they cannot change, and acceptance knowing their loved one's earthly pain has ceased, and their passage through that invisible doorway holds promises of continued existence in a sacred realm too glorious for earthly description".

"Also may they be thankful that they had them in their lives here on earth, for the time they were granted".

"From all the grief journey's I have unfortunately experienced I have learned we all must make the most of every moment we are blessed to have on Earth, and tell our loved ones very often exactly what they mean to us, as well as what is in our hearts, because we are gifted a present........ called the present day, but we are neither gifted nor privileged........ to ever know what our tomorrow will bring us".

Honored Contributor

@Bird mama,

So sorry to hear this sad news. Our thoughts are with you and your family.

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Trusted Contributor

Birdmama,

((((((((((hugs))))))))))) going out to you on the news of the passing of your sister. Please know that those of us who've lost a sibling understand how you are feelig.  The passing of time does soften the raw edges of your grief. 

dee

Esteemed Contributor

I'm so sorry to hear of birdmama's family loss.  There are a few posters here that just shine with kind and knowledgeable comment and she's one of them.  Blessings to her and her family.

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@Bird mama, I am so sorry for your loss. Sending comforting thoughts to you as you cherish the memories of your dear sister.

Honored Contributor

I am sorry Birdmama for your loss.  I know your pain well and one day we will all meet our childhood playmate and best friend all rolled into our sisters again.  I know I cannot wait to see the smiles again.  Blessings to you and your dear family.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@Bird mamayou are so kind and I just want to send you my deepest condolences and prayers.Heart

Honored Contributor

I just now saw this thread.   Thanks for letting us know, @LTT1.   @Bird mama, I hope you know how special you are to so many of us.   My heart goes out to you, and you and all who love your dear sister are in my prayers.   It's hard to find solace when we say farewell to those who are so dear and so close to us, such a significant and enduring part of our heart.   I'll be thinking of you in the coming days.   Please take good care of yourself.

❤️

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

Best of thoughts her way.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust