Esteemed Contributor

Re: ☀️⛄️☔️Positive Thoughts For March 1-10, 2019

And Happy Birthday to my daughter and granddaughter, both born on March 3. My daughter had suffered several miscarriages and thought she’d never have a child. One of her doctors told her that she would have the baby she was meant to have. When our granddaughter was born on our daughter’sbirthday, the words of that doctor really resonated. 

Another interesting part of that story concerned my other daughter, who has a son and daughter who share a birthday (coincidences abound in my family, where my daughter married a man with the same last name as ours). On March 3rd, my grandson, then 9, told his mother to come to his school as soon as his new cousin was born. My daughter said the baby wasn’t due for ten more days but he was adamant. He insisted that the baby would be born that day...and he was right!

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text
“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

“A little Consideration, a little Thought for Others, makes all the difference.” Winnie-the-Pooh
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'Use your voice for Your ears for Kindness, Compassion Your hands for Charity, Your mind for Truth, and your heart for Love. Barbara Vercruysse Start the Life of Your Dreams'

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: text that says 'The dandelion Aging Gracefully reminds us that we never know where the wind will take us, so RELAX Enjoy the ride!'

Honored Contributor

Image may contain: flower and text
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Vivian wrote:

And Happy Birthday to my daughter and granddaughter, both born on March 3. My daughter had suffered several miscarriages and thought she’d never have a child. One of her doctors told her that she would have the baby she was meant to have. When our granddaughter was born on our daughter’sbirthday, the words of that doctor really resonated. 

Another interesting part of that story concerned my other daughter, who has a son and daughter who share a birthday (coincidences abound in my family, where my daughter married a man with the same last name as ours). On March 3rd, my grandson, then 9, told his mother to come to his school as soon as his new cousin was born. My daughter said the baby wasn’t due for ten more days but he was adamant. He insisted that the baby would be born that day...and he was right!

@Vivian  Since I'm a March baby too, I'm quiet partial to those with birthdays in that month. I wish your DD and DGD a very happy birthday.

Image may contain: text and food
Trusted Contributor

Good morning all--

As I read all the posts today, I get goosebumps from the wonderful inspiration and stories -- love, love, love it!!  Even though I have no time to dip in, I'm so glad I did.

Thank you all so much, God bless everyone this March, 2019.

Honored Contributor

Image result for images of happy friday blessings