Frequent Contributor

32oz Bamboo Green Tea available as an option:)

I just noticed that BGT is available as an option, for the 32oz size, and wanted to let you ladies know, especially the ones that missed the TSV.

Honored Contributor

Re: 32oz Bamboo Green Tea available as an option:)

YES!!!! I called customer service about that on monday and asked them to ask the buyer about this. Maybe someone was listening (*s* I like to think so).

-- bebe

--

Frequent Contributor

Thanks, Bebe, for calling! And thank you for the helpful info that you have posted, recentlySmiley Wink I've been using WEN, for about a year and I'm still learning from all the helpful tips that you ladies post. You guys have convinced me to try TT, for the first time, and I can't waitSmiley Wink

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2014 SeaRae said:

Thanks, Bebe, for calling! And thank you for the helpful info that you have posted, recentlySmiley Wink I've been using WEN, for about a year and I'm still learning from all the helpful tips that you ladies post. You guys have convinced me to try TT, for the first time, and I can't waitSmiley Wink

SeaRae, I don't know if it had anything to do with my call, but I'm happy to take a bit of the credit. Thank you for your kind words! It's great that you're learning so much about Wen on this forum!!

I'm so glad you're finally going to try TT. It really is the solid core CC to have in your cleansing routine!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

The Bamboo Green Tea is just wonderful...

I believe it is the best of the bunch... My hair looks great...

Super Contributor

Thanks for this post and the news. I tried BGT this week and like it on what is left of my hair since starting chemo. Happy to have a rice-based option and will definitely switch my AD to this one!