Occasional Contributor

I thought the 613 was a super conditioner. How is the remoist different from the 613? Do I need both?

Super Contributor

613 is a super conditioner, but it's also a cleansing conditioner. It's made to use as an instant or 5 min conditioner in the shower. If your hair is damaged or really dry, however, you really need Remoist. It's a deep conditioner that you leave on your hair for 30 min to overnight. You can condition your hair by leaving any of the cleansing conditioners in for a longer time, but Remoist is made specifically as a deep conditioner. Hope that answers your question.

Occasional Contributor

Thanks so much!!

Respected Contributor
The 613 contains a lot of amino acids which are needed to repair damaged hair. The remoist is a super moisturizing treatment. People with hair that is not damaged or lacking protein benefit more from the remoist because too much protein can cause the hair to become brittle and break.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I wouldn't put them in the same category. For my hair, 613 is a protein deep conditioner and ReMoist is a moisturizing deep conditioner.

My hair loves protein. I use 613 on a weekly basis, but I haven't used ReMoist in months.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Super Contributor

I use them both, 613 twice a week and I use ReMoist every other week and have had excellent results from them.

I did the ReMoist treatment today for over an hour and my hair is super soft, and feels much healthier now. It's an awesome product that I highly recommend.