Contributor

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know what you consider 'soaking wet hair'

I've been applying the leave-in CC/SC/mousse when I've literally finished my rinse and my hair is still crazy dripping.

Is that what you guys do, or do you let all the water drip out and its just wet?

BTW, I bought EIGHT of the re-moist hot picks!

Super Contributor

lol you bought all the remoist!

I basically do the same thing as you do. As I apply the product, I start to ring out my hair.

Frequent Contributor

CC, yes on totally wet hair. As far as the SC goes, it depends on whether I remember to bring it in the shower. More often than not I do forget so I squeeze some of the water out of my hair while in the shower so as to not get my floor soaking wet. It works fine for me either way but I do think the styling cream in particular is best used on very wet hair. I don't use the mousse often but when I do I apply after my hair has been up in a Turbie Twist and I like the results. I need to play around with it and see how it works for me if applied to wet hair as recommended.

That's a lot of Remoist, lol! I just bought one but was tempted to get more.

Respected Contributor
To me, soaking wet hair is when you just finished rinsing before you wring the water out or towel dry your hair.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Respected Contributor
Whew, girl! You bought 8!! You go girl!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor
On 3/15/2014 lovemygigi said:

CC, yes on totally wet hair. As far as the SC goes, it depends on whether I remember to bring it in the shower. More often than not I do forget so I squeeze some of the water out of my hair while in the shower so as to not get my floor soaking wet. It works fine for me either way but I do think the styling cream in particular is best used on very wet hair. I don't use the mousse often but when I do I apply after my hair has been up in a Turbie Twist and I like the results. I need to play around with it and see how it works for me if applied to wet hair as recommended.

That's a lot of Remoist, lol! I just bought one but was tempted to get more.

My routine is very similar to lovemygigi. And, like Hilary and lovemygigi, my leave-in goes into sopping wet hair, so I add the CC and SC in my shower. Then I wash off any excess product that's dripped onto my back.

I gently blot my hair with an old cotton t-shirt and then I add in three pumps of the 613 mousse. The mousse also gives me great results.

-- bebe Smile