Frequent Contributor

WEN Lavender or Pomegranate?

Can't decide. Little below chin length, fine, 54 year old hair. What do you think? WEN Lavender or Pomegranate?

Super Contributor

Re: WEN Lavender or Pomegranate?

I find Lavender to be a bit drying on my hair, so I would go with Pom.

I have long fine straight hair, with a slightly oily scalp (the ends tend to be dry from blowing and curling). So my favorite of the core scents is TT followed by Fig (in the winter I need the extra moisture).

Michele

Contributor

I have fine, long hair. I don't blow dry it and cleanse every night. I prefer LAV over POM. I've tried POM and find it's great the first day, but since it's so thick, it makes my hair limp and weighed down after that. I use a combo of TT and SAM. I add 613 in when needed. Even too much 613 can weigh my hair down. Plus, I love LAV's scent. But TT and SAM are my first choices for fine hair.

Super Contributor

Hi bb7707, What kind of hair do you have? If it is super fine, Lavender is more volumizing.

Honored Contributor

LOL I am afraid you will find as many answers to this question as there are women with hair!

At the risk of encouraging a return...I would order both if you are interested and give them each a good 2 wk try by themselves...then keep both or either or none. It is really hard to say what works for one person will work for another!

I have long hair, which has gotten thinner w/ age. So I love Lavender. I truly do get incredible fullness and volume from Lav.

I didn't like Pom at all. Dried my hair out. Gave it away to others that love it.

However, My top 3 favs for my long, fine hair on the dry side: (in order of preference)

Tea Tree (always first cleanse)

Then either Fig (so moisturizing for my dry hair this winter)

OR Lavendar....big bouncy full hair.

Respected Contributor

I have fine hair. I love tea tree. I use it almost daily as my first cleanse. I usually switch between fig, lavender, and bamboo green tea as my second cleanse. I use fig when I need extra moisture and lav or BGT when I want volume. I also use the seasonals occasionally.
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Contributor

As RL said you'll get as many answers as you can stand! I have short fine hair and love Lav for the volume. For 1st cleanse I use 3 pumps lav & 1 pump TT. For 2 cleanse I use 3 lav & 1 pump 613. I get a little clarifying with TT & moisture from 613 but not too much of either. My only experience with Pom is in the FC. I like it & just ordered the glossing serum for more shine. You might try the set with 4 or 5 cc's so y

Contributor

As RL said you'll get as many answers as you can stand! I have short fine hair and love Lav for the volume. For 1st cleanse I use 3 pumps lav & 1 pump TT. For 2 cleanse I use 3 lav & 1 pump 613. I get a little clarifying with TT & moisture from 613 but not too much of either. My only experience with Pom is in the FC. I like it & just ordered the glossing serum for more shine. You might try the set with 4 or 5 cc's so y

Contributor

As RL said you'll get as many answers as you can stand! I have short fine hair and love Lav for the volume. For 1st cleanse I use 3 pumps lav & 1 pump TT. For 2 cleanse I use 3 lav & 1 pump 613. I get a little clarifying with TT & moisture from 613 but not too much of either. My only experience with Pom is in the FC. I like it & just ordered the glossing serum for more shine. You might try the set with 4 or 5 cc's so you can try several & your own mixology!

Best wishes for beautiful hair!

Respected Contributor

Love POM but I also have very thick hair and the Lavendar would me too much fullness. POM is hydrating and does lather slightly.