Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday 4/8 presentation Help finding it. Evening broadcast

Could have been dreaming. We were away visiting and I turned on QVC for a moment or two and saw a Temptation set for $39 dollars. Said it was seasonal. Got home late last night and looked for it. It had a really nice border. It was on in the early evening. I did look back... nothing. I guess I have it in my head to find it and see if I really want it. Must have sold out to the very last piece. No idea where it went. Searched this morning. Nothng. Wish I could be more descriptive.

I own glass baking dishes and very old other kind of baking dishes. Thinking about giving them to a charity and getting me one really pretty set that I can clean easily.

Valued Contributor

Re: Yesterday 4/8 presentation Help finding it. Evening broadcast

hi bonnielu, wish I could help you out this morning finding this "set" and I will take a look this afternoon when I am back home & have more time. Maybe another poster will have found what you are asking about by that time! Good luck in your search!!

Honored Contributor

it may have been on QVC PLUS. was it a spring/easter seasonal?

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

If you were watching last night it was probaby either K39864 or H201980 - both were on last night on the In the Kitchen with David program.

Hope that is what you were looking for

Dawn

Esteemed Contributor

I should have written it down. It was a seasonal set... $39. It was 8 - 9 piece. I guess I was visiting family and was taking a break.. turned on the tv for a short while.. saw these and said to myself when I get home tomorrow I will get it.. since I thought it would be listed. No such luck.

Esteemed Contributor

Checked the numbers that were just given to me... no. From my memory it had a banner of design around the bottom... might have been flowers. That will teach me a lesson to pay attention better. It was nothing like I had ever seen before.

I just finished cleaning the ole glass pan. I have about had it and will get rid of it when I find something in ceramic to replace it.

Contributor

Hi, try K39173, it is the Temp-tations Gingham Garden 9 piece set. Hope it is what you are looking for.

Honored Contributor

Was it K39173?

Sorry Zukie, looks like we posted at the same time . . . Smile

Esteemed Contributor

Not listed on this website. So I called customer service and they told me it was a Clearance program and all items were gone. Seems it would have been in the RECENTLY VIEWED but it was not. Representative said he had no idea the name of the pattern because he did not see it even on his program listing. Oh well. Thanks everyone.

Honored Contributor

On 4/9/2015 bonnielu said:

Could have been dreaming. We were away visiting and I turned on QVC for a moment or two and saw a Temptation set for $39 dollars. Said it was seasonal. Got home late last night and looked for it. It had a really nice border. It was on in the early evening. I did look back... nothing. I guess I have it in my head to find it and see if I really want it. Must have sold out to the very last piece. No idea where it went. Searched this morning. Nothng. Wish I could be more descriptive.

I own glass baking dishes and very old other kind of baking dishes. Thinking about giving them to a charity and getting me one really pretty set that I can clean easily.

I have just one suggestion before you part with your current pieces. Get something from Temp-tations in and try if for several months, before you clean out your old things.

Not sure what brands you currently own, or their condition, but I did not part with my Corning, Corelle, Pyrex and other older brands, nor did I get rid of my good quality nonstick metal bakeware, and very glad I didn't.

I buy and use Temp-tations heavily, but there is really not the overall lasting quality that Corning and Pyrex offer. Stoneware is fussier to deal with, and maintain, can't be soaked or bumped the way the other brands can. They also don't take kindly to being put in a preheated oven. Pyrex and Corning will never craze either.

Many people have posted here, and on the reviews, that they completely eliminated every piece of old bakeware from their kitchens, filled it with Temp-tations, and they now wish they hadn't.

Hope you can find a pattern you like, and enjoy some new bakeware, try K41403. That has been on recently, has flowers and is in that price point. Several colors available.