Super Contributor

Anyone purchase the new figural floral 9x13 dish in the "Tulip" design?

Honored Contributor

I did not, but when I went to the various TT Facebook pages, and saw some of the ladies posting their pics when it arrived, I was astounded at just how pretty is really is. The TV didn't do justice!

I have at least a dozen TT 9x13's and I cannot justify another, but if I could, that would be the one. In that entire line of floral pieces, I think this is the prettiest so far.

It appears there are some canisters and other pieces in the works to match this line, as someone noted in a picture of Tara posted on Facebook, there were lots of new items behind her. No idea of when they will be coming, but looks like some new things in the works.

Trusted Contributor

Hi, where can I see the Tulip design? Thanks!

I can't find it on their Facebook page

Honored Contributor

K39671 and watch the video. And if you join the Facebook group, Temp-tationistas Anonymous you can see lots of great postings by folks with new things and old!

Valued Contributor

These casserole bakers look like a piece of art!! Tara was saying that the violet color is matching the new Eggplant color, the Tulips are great for anything but especially if you like the "hot pinks".

I think I might be getting the "Daisy" and the "Black Eye Susan" dishes!!

Honored Contributor

loving the tulips and the black eyed susan! it would be so fun to have the black eyed susan in other items because it is our state flower. i would definitely collect those. all of them are pretty, but those two are my favorites. thanks for the heads up!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor
On 2/2/2015 sunshine45 said:

loving the tulips and the black eyed susan! it would be so fun to have the black eyed susan in other items because it is our state flower. i would definitely collect those. all of them are pretty, but those two are my favorites. thanks for the heads up!

Tara is coming out with more matching pieces in the future but she didn't say when that would be and if it would be for all the patterns...four and a half stars on the reviews and seems like most of them are about the plastic lids.

New Contributor
I just purchased the tulip pattern and it is simply beautiful. A month later it came out as a as is with a savings of about 15.00. Watch late at night because a lot of this go to as is. Blac eyed Susan was out last year and again this year. Also check Tara's deal of the day on her website.
Honored Contributor

I have it in the tulip and Violet, very pretty.