Not applicable
Is temptations going to have anymore products in the eggplant color?
Honored Contributor

They should. The purples/eggplant is a very popular color right now. (and my kitchen favorite!) They should notice that most of their purple kitchen items sell out very quickly.

Valued Contributor
On 12/21/2014 razmataz said: Is temptations going to have anymore products in the eggplant color?

FYI......

Old World Eggplant is now available in my 16-piece dinnerware set on QVC! Shop now: http://qvc.co/TT-16pcDinnerware

Not applicable
How perfect that eggplant is here in New Orleans this time of year! Happy Mardi Gras!
Occasional Visitor

I love eggplant, I have noticed you do not have any eggplant in most of your dishes anymore, I have had to oder the blue or grey

I would much prefer eggplant. If it's going away, please no, I love it

Esteemed Contributor

I collect some Floral Lace Eggplant and so does one of my SILs. I haven't seen a lot of new pieces lately, but it seems like Tara considers this a "spring" color, so we may have better luck in a few months.

However, as a word of warning: My most recent attempt at purchasing TT FL eggplant was for item K50341, the lidded soup and sandwich set—I tried two separate times over a span of a few months to get a good set, and for both orders, the painting was so terrible that the color was a streaky, sad mess somewhere between grey and brown, and there were tons of imperfections. But if anyone wants to take a chance, this set is still available in FL eggplant...