Baked Reuben Dip

Prep 10 minutes Bake 25 minutes Makes 8 cups

1 jar sauerkraut, rinsed and well drained
10 oz. sliced deli corned beef, chopped
2 cups (8 oz.) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
1 cup mayonnaise
1/4 cup Russian salad dressing
1 t. caraway seeds, optional (I used less than 1/2 t., as caraway seed is not a big favorite of mine

Rye crackers or your cracker of choice

1. In a large bowl, mix the first 6 ingredients; stir in caraway seeds, if desired.
2. Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
3. Bake at 350* for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with crackers.

I cut this recipe in half, didn't need 8 cups, for sure. Still had a lot, lol. It is good though.

Can't remember where I found this recipe originally, have had it for years. If you try it, let me know how or if you liked it. Hope you enjoy.

"To each their own, in all things".
Occasional Contributor

I've made this but I usually layer it. It sounds so much easier your way. All of my girls just love it!

Sheri

Respected Contributor

That sounds really good. My DH will love it. Thanks for posting!!!

Honored Contributor

You're welcome ladies. Hope you all do like it. Let me know how it turns out for you.

Honored Contributor

I can't believe I just saw this...I have been thinking about this Dip since I had it at a Baby Shower 2 years ago. I can't wait to make it. Thanks!

Honored Contributor

I hope it meets your expectations, DREAMON, let me know if its the same as the one you are remembering, please.

Respected Contributor

I have made this and it's very good, I do bake it longer, I like it a little brown on the edges.

Trusted Contributor
Sounds delicious, wish I had an occasion to make it.
Regular Contributor

Thanks snickster!!! I was looking for one more hot appetizer to serve on Sunday. I am going to make this!!!! I already have everything but the corned beef. When I get the corned beef from the deli I am going to get the package of those little mini squares of rye bread that they have over on the deli counter. That would go perfect.