Esteemed Contributor
Anyone have the item number of the top Lori is wearing? It sold out so fast that I missed the item number. I know it is sold out, but there may be a wait list.
Regular Contributor

Good morning. I tried to respond to this last night, but there was a problem with my board access that had to be resolved. The link to the item is: http://www.qvc.com/LOGO-Lavish-by-Lori-Goldstein-Embellished-Chiffon-Top-with-Tan-Soft-Pink,-Medium...

I ordered one. I'm not sure if I'll love it or hate it, but it was so unique that I had to see it in person. It resembles some items in a Winter Park boutique I have shopped at a few times. I'm not a tailored kind of girl, more of a blinged out hippie. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I loved that top. It sold out in a nano second.

I hope she brings in more things like this.

Esteemed Contributor
Thanks. Looks like there is no wait list available. I loved the uniqueness of this top as well. Hope you enjoy your new purchase, I'm jealous!
Super Contributor

That's a great top! Lori said that it's part of her new LOGO Lavish line which means more pieces will be streaming in! Hopefully she will bring that piece back since it sold out SO fast and there's so much buzz on it. I'd like to see the reviews once they all arrive

Honored Contributor
I saw it on the show last night. I only saw it on the model for a second. I thought Amy said something to the effect that this was a limited line. It looked cute.
Esteemed Contributor
Sorry to say, customer service said they have no plan to reorder this item and there is no wait list available. So sorry I missed this piece.
Esteemed Contributor
If you search Logo, this top us back for sale.
Regular Contributor
I wanted to love mine so much. I love the asymmetry and the fit, but the embellishment went into the realm of matronly on my hourglass figure. The hemline is tdf, and it's very upscale boho chic. I hope you love yours, and I hope Lori revisits this silhouette with more subdued flourishes.
On 4/5/2015 MFitz said: If you search Logo, this top us back for sale.