Contributor

I like some of her things, but I refuse to pay $46 plus shipping on a T-shirt.

I can't be the only one that thinks their pushing the prices a little too far? If I go to the department store and buy designer names or go online to Macy's etc... I would pay less.

Contributor

Re: LOGO prices are ridiculous!

Yes, yes I strongly agree...fabric is so thin and it clings to body..especially if you like to wear it close..then looks even thinner. All the hosts could and also Lori should go up a size. It's the kind of fabric I feel should drape loosely on body .... Not form fit. Pieces should be ten dollars less...
Respected Contributor

It is unbelievable that she charges $50 for rayon that is so thin. I own 2 of the v neck 3/4 sleeve in black that I use to put over my skinny t and yoga pants if I feel fat. I take very good care of them, because they look like they would fall apart. I wash them in lingerie bags.

Valued Contributor

Agree!

Due to the $$$$ ..... I only purchase LOGO "as is" .... and now with the new S&H policy (one doesn't get their original shipping charges back for a return unless it's damaged/wrong item), I will only order a vest which is fairly safe size-wise!

Honored Contributor

The cost doesn't bother me because I don't buy those clothes. I don't care for them. I can't understand how it's popular to layer clothes.

Everyone has her own idea of what looks good. I just don't care for that look

Respected Contributor

On 2/5/2015 annabellethecat said:

The cost doesn't bother me because I don't buy those clothes. I don't care for them. I can't understand how it's popular to layer clothes.

I agree with your post totally. However, I think it's obvious why QVC, Logo, etc. are pushing layering - you have to buy more than one piece, doubling or tripling the cost to you. There's no way I would wear that because I feel it would be uncomfortable. It's not for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought 2 awesome LOGO lunchtime specials the other day, around $20 each. ! And last month a OTO for $25!! I just watch for sales (my mantra!).

All clothing on Q is too pricey- when you really think about it.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/5/2015 Perkup said:
On 2/5/2015 annabellethecat said:

I agree with your post totally. However, I think it's obvious why QVC, Logo, etc. are pushing layering - you have to buy more than one piece, doubling or tripling the cost to you. There's no way I would wear that because I feel it would be uncomfortable. It's not for me.

If I layer the items, it's with separates I already have. They're not getting me to double up on purchases! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Honored Contributor

Whew. Some are finally catching on. I buy similar at the mall for $20 each at the kiosks. Only when I see something really, really different and that is rare, do I buy Logo, but I do love the idea.

Esteemed Contributor

On 2/5/2015 mercyMe said:

Agree!

Due to the $$$$ ..... I only purchase LOGO "as is" .... and now with the new S&H policy (one doesn't get their original shipping charges back for a return unless it's damaged/wrong item), I will only order a vest which is fairly safe size-wise!

Her 'as is' french terry hoodie was one of my best buys of recent months! The hoodie is perfect- seemed brand new. Many people received theirs with the LOGO tag still attached! I read the reviews of the original item so I knew what size to get- I'm hoping more 'as is' hoodies stock because I want another color. I live in it on the weekends!