Respected Contributor

J320297 Can you tell me how the fit is on the Ripka ring?

Judith Ripka Sterling & Diamonique 1.85 cttw Ring

If you have this ring, can you tell me about the fit? I wear a size 5 on rings that have very narrow bands. If I do stack rings that get wide, I prefer a 6. Probably the best fit for me might be a 5-1/2. I don't know if I should order a 5 or 6 in this ring. I recently ordered a Honora ring that had a wide band, but since the under gallery was hollow, it really is too big for me. Trying not to make another mistake with this Judith Ripka ring.

Thank you very much for any thoughts.

Respected Contributor

Re: J320297 Can you tell me how the fit is on the Ripka ring?

Grrrr. In the subject line, it should have read "this" Ripka ring. I hate when I do that!!!

Esteemed Contributor

I don't have that ring, but I can tell you I have several of Judith's rings and they all run true to size. I find that when I order my size ring they run a little large. That's just my opinion on my own experience with her rings. Hope this helps.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, BlingQueen022. Ya know, after reading your post, I was just trying to think if I have any JR rings. I have her watches, and lots of necklaces and pendants, earrings, but I don't know that I have even one of her rings. How weird is that? Well, there's a first for everything, I guess, and this ring will be it for me!

Thanks again,

pup

Esteemed Contributor

On 3/15/2015 pupwhipped said:

Thank you, BlingQueen022. Ya know, after reading your post, I was just trying to think if I have any JR rings. I have her watches, and lots of necklaces and pendants, earrings, but I don't know that I have even one of her rings. How weird is that? Well, there's a first for everything, I guess, and this ring will be it for me!

Thanks again,

pup

My pleasure Pupwhipped. Order your regular size and you'll be ok. Enjoy your new ring. Please post a review when you receive it. It's a beauty.{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Trusted Contributor

I order my regular size and they have always fit. Read the reviews and you might get some insight on sizing,too. Enjoy and wear in good health.
Respected Contributor

2zbeach, thank you very much. I ended up going with a 6. If a ring is too tight, I cannot stand it. I figured a little big would be better then a little small. And in the summer, my fingers seem to bloat. Ha!!!