Super Contributor

Does anyone have this necklace J296832

Sorry for some reason I can't post this picture. Just wondering if anyone has or had this necklace. And your views on it.

Thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does anyone have this necklace J296832

Hi Pepper, I don't have it but like it -- and that's a good price. I'm fearful that with those links it will fit me more like a choker...and I need some drape!

Hope you are doing well!

Trusted Contributor

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Valued Contributor

I believe it's also available there in a longer length.

Super Contributor

Hi Pepper,

I had this necklace with the two additional hearts. It is a very nice statementish piece, substantial in weight in the heart and a lot of visual weight in the links. Ultimately I returned it because in total it was too expensive for all of it, and the hearts can't be worn on another chain unless you add a regular bale to it, which doesn't look right at all. Someone had said that the hearts worked with the pearl system necklace, and I didn't find it to lay flat that way either. Likewise, the chain can't be used alone or with a regular enhancer because it has no clasp.

I would revisit it now that you have alerted me to it being in clearance, and depending on the price, maybe I will order it. And fyi, I thought that the blue heart was far better than the amy. I'll check it out. I hope there is a huge redux.

Super Contributor

Update: I ordered this in the 19 1/2". waiting on it to come to my house! I appreciate the clearance price.

newjerseygirl, thanks so much for putting the picture on here for me!

And Sammycat, blondelle & BGDC, thanks so much for your posts also. BGDC, I had thought that you had purchased this piece. I'm hoping that I can get a lot of wear out of this piece...you know...cost per wear!

Take care & stay warm