Super Contributor

Good afternoon and happy Sunday to us all.

The winds are howling and the snow has stopped. The temperature will only continue to decline until rock bottom is reached by tomorrow. Even with this frigid weather, we're the lucky ones as we've dodged the snow bullet so far, although we've three more chances this week. Stay warm and safe everyone.

Belated hearts to everyone and early President's Day wishes, whatever that might be. Maybe it's to recite the Gettysburg Address.

I made a nice haul from the last visit, with most being keepers. The BT ring is spectacular and the Verona woven in YGC is as wonderful, as it is the silver original. I received an "As Is" GG skinny cuff, J321708, and it's a perfect addition to the collection, and greatly reduced in price. I'm returning the Tanzy band ring, pink tourmaline bracelet and the 36" YGC pearl estate necklace and will repurchase if they go on clearance.

DTGD is fabulous and enjoyed Valentine's immensely. I posted on FB a yoga video with her if you wish to see how much she's grown. She's very much into coloring right now, especially with an adult. I think she likes the control it gives her, along with the creativity, for she directs what crayon to use and what to color.

Off to get some chores done. I hope all are well.

Make it a great day!

Frequent Contributor

Good day to you Kappy! It's great to see a ""YO!"" I love keeping up with DTGD. Take care during this challenging weather!

Super Contributor

Stay warm, friend!

Super Contributor

Hi Kaplan, Great to see your YO thread! Its freezing here also. Actual temp is 8 right how. We're due for way below zero actual temp overnight & into tomorrow. Then a winter storm might be here this weekend. I'm so ready for warm more normal temps. I haven't accomplished much this winter. Just sitting.....

I'm glad to hear that your beautiful granddaughter is doing fabulous. Please stay warm & safe.

Take care, Pepper22