Honored Contributor

anyone watching?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: It's 5 a.m. Judith Ripka

Sawing logs still at that time -- how was the show?

Esteemed Contributor

WOW - 5AM Saturday show - Judith didn't look normal - not prissy prim and appeared dragged down - like not feeling well. She had a few personal type words with Jill - about blessing Jill's family or something - I only caught the last few words. 5AM show can't be 'fun'.

Honored Contributor

Jill was not hosting the 5 a.m. show. It was Rachel. There was a very pretty girl with Rachel, but I never heard her introduced until near the end of the show and Rachel was reading and not clearly enunciating, and Rachel overtalked her. She would try to say something but she was quickly bulldozed. LOL. Rachel had her talking points down to a fine finish and was not going to let anybody mislead or interrupt her script. Rachel knew her stuff and the representative from Ripka seemed astonished and caught, unable to ever recover.

Super Contributor

""Prissy""? Ok.
Super Contributor

Good for you guys! I couldn't stay up but I taped it...

Trusted Contributor

On 2/1/2015 namealreadytaken said:

Jill was not hosting the 5 a.m. show. It was Rachel. There was a very pretty girl with Rachel, but I never heard her introduced until near the end of the show and Rachel was reading and not clearly enunciating, and Rachel overtalked her. She would try to say something but she was quickly bulldozed. LOL. Rachel had her talking points down to a fine finish and was not going to let anybody mislead or interrupt her script. Rachel knew her stuff and the representative from Ripka seemed astonished and caught, unable to ever recover.

LOL