Regular Contributor

NEW LONDON BLUE TOPAZ CUFF UP FOR ORDER

J296243.

Super Contributor

Re: NEW LONDON BLUE TOPAZ CUFF UP FOR ORDER

Esteemed Contributor

Oh dear, these new london blue pieces are going to kill me -- thanks for the heads up!

Honored Contributor

Is this a typo?

Very little blue topaz (which isn't expensive anyway) and LOTS of fake CZs.

Regular Contributor

Stunning stunning, but haven't looked at the price yet!!!
Super Contributor

This is a very pretty cuff and Judith's London blue is always beautiful.

Valued Contributor

Yes, the cuff is pretty. But it's also a pretty penny! I'm becoming less and less interested in JR because of the pricing. It's not worth that just because it has her name on it. I'm just buying a few more pieces of JR on Ebay to fill in what I need and then I'm through with buying JR. Don't like the direction the company is going in and not obsessed with the line like I once was. I think her customers are starting to rebel at the high prices and the quality is no longer there to support them!

Respected Contributor

I agree that the prices in JR. are insane. I bought the princess cut tennis bracelet at a special price I believe, and it is gorgeous, but I'll probably never buy another piece. I've watched since and the prices are getting worse and worse. Not worth it for fake, sorry.
Esteemed Contributor

Love J Ripka and the design, but I'm not a fan of DMQ. I wish she'd do more pieces without DMQ.
Esteemed Contributor

On 1/24/2015 Reba055 said: I agree that the prices in JR. are insane. I bought the princess cut tennis bracelet at a special price I believe, and it is gorgeous, but I'll probably never buy another piece. I've watched since and the prices are getting worse and worse. Not worth it for fake, sorry.

There is a new garnet single stone ring I saw advertised on Facebook that's available on QVC. It has diamonique on the ring also. She wants over 600 dollars for it. I've gotten garnet honkers from Micheal V on ShopHQ with real side gemstones for way less money. I just don't understand why Judith's prices are running so high especially for a garnet. I just don't get it.