New Contributor
I must have THE EXACT green gemstone ring in gold setting as QVC host Sharon Faetsch wore! Sharon couldn't help me any further than saying she didn't know or thinks it's not available anymore. I did search QVC and did not see it! Please can someone help me? Judith, is there anyway of knowing which ring she has and if I can get one, just one size 8? Please!
Honored Contributor

She didn't know what ring she was wearing...? Is it possible to recall what she was selling when you noticed it? If so, maybe there's a video so folks can see the ring of which you speak. A 'green gemstone ring' is pretty general and will be hard for others to define.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

There was only one ""green gemstone"" Clad Ripka ring thus far (someone please correct me if I am wrong) and that was the cushion cut Green Goddess ring that was done first in Silver and then in Clad.

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Esteemed Contributor
You really are not providing us with enough information to help you. First of all when did you see this ring on Sharon? was this on a recent show she hosted and if so what show was it? if the show was recent you can review the products shown on that show and maybe find a video of Sharon presenting a product where the ring can be seen. Also, Judith does not do any 14k solid gold settings for QVC. Anything you see that is from QVC was a gold clad (gold over silver) setting. If Sharon bought the ring from QVC it is not 14k solid gold. was it Sharon's own personal ring? If so she could have bought it outside of QVC. I would also,suggest that you go to EBAY and try a search there for Judith Ripka rings.
Trusted Contributor

is this it? J279971

~Jersey Girls don't pump gas~
Respected Contributor
On 12/22/2014 Sheesh said:

There was only one "green gemstone" Clad Ripka ring thus far (someone please correct me if I am wrong) and that was the cushion cut Green Goddess ring that was done first in Silver and then in Clad.

Now I am correcting myself---there was also a recent round Ripka Green Goddess Eclipse ring in Gold Clad--also, matching pendant and drop earrings.

Judith Ripka Eclipse Stering & 14K Clad Green Doublet Ring - J317808

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
New Contributor
Those rings shown are close but not exactly. It was in November when doing a good show and I responded immediately to get information. Sharon took awhile to respond and came up with the exact pictures you guys just pictured but she just said they are similar. She didn't think that had it any more. Also a bogus item number was given with a response of... "Not exactly but close" , " hope this helps!". Well, it didn't! However, she is wearing the ring in her qvc page in pictures... One of the last pics with her sitting almost like a movie theater spot lighting a bag but that ring is clearly seen! I even sent a msg on that pic to say that's the ring! No response! It just seems I can't get Sharon to give any info and I know she knows where. Who, what this ring is about! I can look up the exact date in Nob she wore it because of my continuos inquiries about it! Thanks guys for your posts and hopefully someone on the QVC team or Judith Ripka can find out info on the ring... You would think! Xx
Esteemed Contributor
Is it the photo where she is wearing the black and grey leopard print sweater? Did Sharon specifically tell you,it was a RIPKA ring?
Contributor

When you asked back in October of 2014 Sharon told you the ring she has was not on QVC . This is what she told you.....I couldn't find it on QVC.com today. J280986 is the same ring in silver tone but J317808 is a different ring but in gold with the green stone. Hope this helps!

On December 3rd you asked ( not nicely) again and this is what she told you then,,,,The last time I wrote back to you, I said that QVC wasn't offering that ring anymore. I gave you two item numbers to the closest items that we have. I don't remember the item number for the ring that I have, and I can only go on qvc.com, like you, to look for something similar. I'm sorry if what I did to try and help you wasn't enough. Have a happy holiday.

She has tried to help you and since the ring is not available on QVC it looks like Ebay is your best chance.

Honored Contributor

Newsflash. Not everything hosts wear on TV is from QVC.