Esteemed Contributor

Has this happened to anyone?

I usually wear Playtex Cross Your Heart bra. I take a 32C, which is impossible to find anywhere. I think everybody has stopped making 32's. Well, I found Hanes online with my size. They were priced @ $l5.00 each while I usually pay $32.00 each. I thought what a deal and ordered six! Well, I got them yesterday. They were similar in looks, and that was about all that was the same. The fabric, the fit, the inner lining was all different and NOT FOR THE BETTER. I was so disappointed b/c I've been looking so long. Does anyone know of a good outlet that handles the real originals? I need new bras and have only worn and liked this one for decades. HELP!

Respected Contributor

Re: Has this happened to anyone?

There are some on Sears website. No telling if they are like the ones you've worn so long or the new "improved" version. Type "Playtex Cross Your Heart bra 32C" in the Sears search box. You could check Amazon too. They have everything, right?

Respected Contributor

This is just an idea, but I think your best bet is to contact the company and tell them what you are looking for. Sizes are all over the map these days and lingerie changes often. I think contacting the company is your best bet. Poodlepet2
Honored Contributor

Oh they make bras so much better now-a-days. Why be stuck in a rut for decades.

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

Just because Cross Your Heart has been around a few decades doesn't mean it's not good. Actually, it means it IS good! That said--

Taja, maybe this IS and opportunity to try something new? Do you have any local stores which do fittings? Why not treat yourself to a professional fitting and maybe a new brand you will love as much at the Cross Your Heart?

Yes, I'm struggling with a discontinued item myself. Sears always had Laura Scott pull-on denim capris which fit me like a glove, but this year, nope! They are nowhere to be seen, so now I'm trying to find something similar. Got a couple pairs of D&Co., and they are ok, but not exactly what I wanted.

Good luck.

Respected Contributor

I love Warner bras. I'm a 36B. My daughter loves them also and she is a 36C. Surely they make a 32C, but I didn't actually look.

We buy ours at Penney's. Amazon also carries them (or they did last I looked).

Edit: I just looked and I couldn't find Warner in 32C. Sorry. I'm leaving prior info. if anyone else is interested.

Honored Contributor

Look on Ebay. I just searched Playtex Cross Your Heart and it gave me 10 results.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for all your suggestions. All good ones. I'm particular about my bras. I returned those to Hanes today. I would rather have a couple of good ones than six knock offs. I've tried quite a few different ones, and they all seem to gather unworn while I'm always grabbing the Playtex. I'm going to Belk's soon, and I may get fitted and see what's suggested. Because I'm small, I find my sizes are usually much more flimsy than supportive. I need much more than a perky young thing can wear in my Senior years. Thanks again! 8)

Esteemed Contributor

When I lost weight years ago I asked the store if they could order my size then. They did so you might try that. It might of been Bali though.