Esteemed Contributor

I just had to shake my head today and recognize, with a small chuckle, that I feel like I'm falling apart! Almost all of it is ortho related, except for chronic migraine, and the 24/7 pain I have is driving me to distraction.

I would like my various physicians to anesthetize me, fix everything that's wrong, then wake me when it's over.

Thanks for listening.

Trusted Contributor

Rebecca I liked what you wrote from Jeanne Bice's book,its so very true.

I would like to wish everyone a healthy and happy new year.I know all of us are very down right now thinking about lobestergal.Its so hard to go on with our everyday life but that's how life works.We have to pick ourselves up and find the strength to go on.I hope our prayers can help Dawn to find the strength to survive this tragedy

SUZYQUE I didn't know about your Dad either,so sorry.I hope you are feeling better.

Naes glad you have your internet back.I had a message form Dawn tonight and she said she appreciates everyones prayers so much and wishes she could respond to everyone but she is overwhelmed by everything,company,things to do.She will post someday when she can but wanted me to tell everyone how grateful she is for all of us being here and being her friend.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!
Regular Contributor

BJ & NAES, thank you for asking, but no the pain is worse. It got very cold here and that tends to make everything worse. In addition I'm still worried about my son, and even though it's nice to have my house back to myself since my sister and her family and my son and his family left for home, the sudden quiet and realization that the holidays are over makes me sad. You know I suffer from depression all the time but in the winter SAD kicks my butt. I wish I could take a sleeping pill and wake up April 1st LOL. I so hate winter. I ache more, I'm crabby, tired and I feel like a prisoner stuck in the house.

Ok, all vented out. I must say, the events going on with Lgal, has really hit me hard. We never know when it will be our turn to lose someone and it scares the cr*p out of me. I don't know how I could handle it. I did realize how important my DH is to me but I don't tell him enough. That will be a NY's resolution, let the ones I love know it, regularly.

sfnative, thanks for the information.

Blessings and love to all of you. Wishing each and everyone of my dear friends here a peaceful, healthier and prosperous New Year. May our friendships continue to grow and our faith in God blossom, because sometimes that is really all we have to hang on to.

Regular Contributor

God yes! I've been falling apart for some time.

Regular Contributor

My thoughts will indeed be with lobster on Friday. This is such a tragedy. I remember when I lost my DH almost 4 years ago, everybody was so kind to me here on the BB's, It does help to know people are thinking of you at your darkest hours. Sometimes you can't imagine you'll ever be happy again. It's hard to think the sun will come up in the morning. I was so lucky to find Paul who also was suffering . He had lost his wife a few months before. We comforted each other and then fell in love. coming from that dark place to now has been quite a journey.

I want to wish each of you a very happy New Year. My your health problems improve and brings you freedom from pain and good hours of sleep. My wish for you.

Glass

Esteemed Contributor
On 12/31/2013 sfnative said:

Dear Friends,

The memorial service for Lobstergal's husband is this Friday at 3 p.m. E.T., should you wish to send a prayer and thought her way.

God Bless - Rebecca

DEAR REBECCA, I HAVE SAID A PRAYER FOR LOBSTERGAL EVERY SINGLE DAY MORNING AND NIGHT~ I AM MOST PARTICULAR FOND FOR A 'REMEMBERANCE' WHICH WOULD INCLUDE THE ENTIRE FAMILY OF DAVE'S, ALONG WITH [L. GAL's] IMMEDIATE FAMILY. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE HIGH RISK PREGNANCYSmiley Very HappyAWN AND DAVE's SON AND DAUGHTER-IN-LAW.
SARA IS HER DAUGHTER-IN-LAW WHO IS WITH CHILD~ I BELIEVE I HAVE TAKEN CARE OF EVERYTHING, HERE. I HAVE ORGANIZED TO SEND TO Dawn. ~ I DON'T EXPECT ANY RETURNED MESSAGE~ I AM HAVING A TRIBUTE DONE IN DAVE's HONOR~ ALL HEADS BOWED IN PRAYER ON JANUARY, FRIDAY- THE 3RD AT 3P. -EST- {FROM EACH OF US WHO READ THIS}~ DEATH WILL LEAVE A DEEP VOID FOR MANY YEARS, BUT I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN TAUGHT THAT 'DEATH IS NOT THE END BUT THE GREAT AWAKENING~ GOD BLESS DAWN~ I WILL BE THERE IN SPIRIT~ PLEASE GO BACK AND READ THE VERSE THAT dooBoo WROTE FROM THE BIBLE. ~Dear ones, I should come to believe how Dawn will treasure each one sincerely, having each, respectively, 'give' meaning in caring about a wonderful friend~ In closing Rebecca, thank you for your gracious input in assisting [we] on the board with respect, and to beautyj, the close association to be there personally through the calls made, along with {#emotions_dlg.wub}Rebecca's. THANKING EACH POSTER FOR LETTING US KNOW HOW TO GRIEVE A LONG SIDE WITH HER THROUGH YOUR INDIVIDUAL WORDS~ love,

Esteemed Contributor

Bible verse number 2249; ...from dooBdoo's post on the 28th of December, 2013: Psalm 23. This I was referring to, along with the beautiful poem she quoted.

Regular Contributor

Tragedy has struck here. Our priest was murdered. He was such a kind man. I can't believe anybody would want to harm him. I guess it was just a kind of crazy person. The police had picked him up the day before and he was acting strangely but didn't keep him. They turned him back onto the street. Such a sad thing.

It seems that there is so much sadness in the world right now and life seems so very fragile.

Respected Contributor

Glass Lady, it is all over our news here in Pa. about your priest I cannot imagine any one doing that to a priest. I guess from what is on our news the guy they said did this also stole the priests car. My heart felt sympathy to you and all the members of your church for your loss, and also to Fathers family. In my immediate family we have a couple priests, a deacon and one nun.

Trusted Contributor

Hi everyone.

Glass how awful,what is the world coming too.I am so sorry.

Not only have I been so sad and worried about lobstergal but my sister had surgery Thurs morning for a tumor on her parathyroid.I was worried sick but the surgery went well and the Dr said he saw no sign of cancer.I am so thankful.

I have been so sad today knowing that lobestergal had to say goodbye to her lobster.I spoke with her on the phone the other day and the pain in her voice broke my heart.

We do not remember days,we remember moments.
The Rainbow Bridge!!!