Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill added 38 new photos to the album:Heartfelt Home Sneak Peek Album.

Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting this mousiegirl

I see several very cute items that are veerrryyy tempting...

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor
On 2/22/2015 SPURT said:

Thanks for posting this mousiegirl

I see several very cute items that are veerrryyy tempting...

Me too!

Respected Contributor

Thank you for the link. Cute items, but no must-haves for me.

Respected Contributor
It's all Easter and Spring stuff. No interest on my end.
Respected Contributor

I see some items that are very cute. Have to think about whether I'm buying or not since I did go to Pier 1 and bought some spring things already.

Esteemed Contributor
thanks for posting mousiegirl ! Love the tulip wreath and carrot basket with rabbit. Don't need anything but sure am tempted!
Honored Contributor

Thanks for posting for us... Looks, though, like pretty much more of the same Val stuff... Nothing for me this time around.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Thanks for posting. So far, I might get by without ordering anything, but I bet she will have lots to intice me. I got her carrot topiaries on clearance for $8.99 (have not received yet) and I am spoiled now with the clearance prices and "as is." That rabbit and carrot basket is sure cute, but maybe I won't need anymore carrots for my tablescape.

Honored Contributor

I have to say, that I've taken to going to Hobby Lobby (no Pier One here and our Michael's went out years ago) and TJ Maxx, and I'm finding similar seasonal things, less money, I see the quality before I buy, and if I change my mind, I can return for free.

I still love Valerie, love to watch the shows, but find there is similar and better stuff out there. I like to get ideas, but I think I might not have many purchases until the fall things roll out.