Super Contributor

/></p> <p>From Chico's FB page ... Jacket $150, tunic $70.   They ask where you would wear this.</p> <p>l have Indigo Moon jackets similar to this, plenty of tunics.  I would wear rolled up chinos, and I have lots of ethnic-style jewelry that I bought and made.  I can do the look w/o buying anything ... and probably will when weather gets warmer.</p>

Honored Contributor

No. I'm more of a white shirt, dress jeans and blazer with boots. I'm past "Ikat" designs too. Enjoy what you love! (Fail to see where they get that price for the jacket!).

Respected Contributor
If I were slim I would. I really like it.
Valued Contributor

I would. it's cool. the kind of thing I love.

Frequent Contributor

Love Chico's. Love the jacket and jeans...but the tunic dress not so much. I couldn't pull off that look, but if you can, go for it. I would have to sub a skinny tee. Does it seem to you like the Chico's models are about 7 ft. tall. And they're all legs. And gorgeous.

Just realized that jacket and jeans would look great with the new yellow Clarks TSV sandal I ordered. Thanks. Actually thanks for nothing because I now have to fight the impulse to get it!{#emotions_dlg.sad}

Frequent Contributor

But.......I could use a 50% off over $100 coupon. See what you've done to me!

Respected Contributor

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the jacket!

Can do without the tunic and rolled up jeans...(I haven't sported rolled up jeans since dong them with boots ala Jane Fonda in "The Electric Horseman" with Robert Redford when I was MUCH younger. C'mon, I made a few of you laugh, right?)

Denise
Super Contributor
On 3/3/2015 denisemb said:

Can do without the tunic and rolled up jeans...(I haven't sported rolled up jeans since dong them with boots ala Jane Fonda in "The Electric Horseman" with Robert Redford when I was MUCH younger. C'mon, I made a few of you laugh, right?)

One of my friends is quite petite and rather than having all her jeans shortened (expensive to do in NYC), she adopted the rolled leg as her "personal style." She's 62 years old ... and the look really works for her. She's a shoe-fanatic ... and the rolled jeans lets her show off the shoes.

Super Contributor

I've always wanted to wear earth tones like what's in that outfit, because I think that color group is so pretty. But it just doesn't work on me. Neither does red hair but I'd love to be a natural red head.

No. It's not me. The colors wouldn't even go with my skin tone anyway. I'm a winter with a cool complexion, so I look best in jewel tones.

Respected Contributor
On 3/3/2015 Kathleen said:
On 3/3/2015 denisemb said:

One of my friends is quite petite and rather than having all her jeans shortened (expensive to do in NYC), she adopted the rolled leg as her "personal style." She's 62 years old ... and the look really works for her. She's a shoe-fanatic ... and the rolled jeans lets her show off the shoes.

I salute your friend! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Good for her!

Denise