Honored Contributor

Do they think the longer they.......

..... mix other things into a "style" show (hair products and tools, shoes, everything but food!), that we'll buy? I've gone to reviewing shows and won't order the out of place items! How about you? I know a lot of you don't like that!

Super Contributor

Re: Do they think the longer they.......

I hate it. I wish people would stop ordering cosmetics, TSV, etc in fashion/style shows. It's annoying. Fortunately, I have a FFWD on my dvr, and I can get through it but God help you if you wanna watch anything live!

Honored Contributor

So irritating when they 'mix' items into themed shows...I don't buy either.

Super Contributor

I just switch the channel if they start selling something I don't want ... which I should have done last night with the Perricone person ... she is so scary!

Trusted Contributor

One of the main reasons I stopped watching PM style. I tune in to a fashion show because I want to see fashion -- not hair removers, hair stylers, underwear, socks, lotions, and whatever else they think up!

Super Contributor

They must be selling non-fashion items, or they wouldn't keep going w/it. All y'all - stop buying it :-)

Super Contributor

Shawn is big on bringing her friends who sell products into her shows so I don't think they will stop. They chose her as their 'it' girl so I believe she has a lot of say in what she presents. She talks about her favorite friend vendors all the time on FB and gives them time on her shows. So I have a feeling we will see them often, especially when so many people ask what products she uses for this or that because they want to buy them! Now if you're talking about another host, I don't know Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Oh so totally agree with you! If I'm watching fashions, I want to see fashions and nothing else. Hate when they put in other items.
Honored Contributor

I don't want to see non fashion on a style show. I change the channel and often never change back. I don't understand what would motivate someone to buy a fragrance without smelling it, actually any cosmetic without smelling it. Some products have a scent that is cloying and lingering.

If I shop at a B&M I don't expect to see bras and makeup intermingled with pants and tops.

Honored Contributor

I don't mind if they occasionally include an item or two, but when the presentations stretch into fifteen and twenty minutes, it's just too much... Of course, those TSV presentations are always endless... Maybe they need to stop and take a long hard look at their TSV selections. If they have to push them that hard, maybe there's a reason... and maybe they weren't great choices to begin with... What a concept...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...