Esteemed Contributor
Courtney was a part of PMS and I noticed she is not included in the new Fashion Night In programming. Is she still with the Q?
Honored Contributor

Does that mean they've stopped all that silly Facebook stuff?

New Contributor

I'm sure she's a nice girl but I never understood the point of her on PM style with Lisa. Seemed kind of silly. Not value added at all.

Esteemed Contributor
One of the producers is doing FB, similar to AM Style and ITKWD. Courtney is now doing Q-Check on Mondays.
Honored Contributor

Courtney is still doing shows in the overnight hours; I've seen her a few times lately.

Occasional Contributor
On 3/3/2015 depglass said:

Does that mean they've stopped all that silly Facebook stuff?

It's only silly Facebook stuff is you're not ON Facebook... however QVC and all its hosts are! ~ It's called social network for a reason, ladies comment, chat and get their questions answered immediately... and then BUY! ~ $$$$ talks ~

Esteemed Contributor
She belongs in the overnight hours where hopefully she can get some experience. She was never ready for prime time in any capacity.
Occasional Contributor

Such negative comments all the time....disgusting!! Anyway, Courtney is not out. She does Q-Check on a Monday now and has her own show on QPlus on a Tuesday at 10 pm. I do like Courtney and feel that once she gets more experience she will get more shows during the nighttime hours rather than the overnight hours. She also does a lot of gardening shows so I believe she likes to garden and she also does cooking shows. Give her a break!

Valued Contributor
On 3/3/2015 KathyPet said: She belongs in the overnight hours where hopefully she can get some experience. She was never ready for prime time in any capacity.

I agree. Doesn't seem to have the maturity needed to be a good host.

Esteemed Contributor

I feel a little sorry for Courtney. I'm sure she had her heart set on one of the prime, showcase slots that went to Amy and Shawn.

She certainly played along with management's idea of pushing all of her wedding plans whenever possible and maybe thought that would help her status. I recall some of the comments on the boards about her wedding were withering.