Valued Contributor

last day for $15 off $75.00 purchase @hsn

google the code. it's not a single item discount, it's on your $75.00 shopping cart. not applicable on clearance and probably electronics.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Honored Contributor

Re: last day for $15 off $75.00 purchase @hsn

Thank you! I hadn't heard about this. Will check and see if I have anything in my saved items.
Honored Contributor

The code is on Mr Rebates

Coupon Restrictions:

Coupon number is non-transferable and can only be used once by its recipient. Coupons must be applied when order is placed. Excludes Shipping & handling, sales tax, Todays Special, This Day Only offers, and Clearance items and can only be applied to the first shipment of AutoShip items. The use of this coupon may disqualify the order from inclusion in other promotional offers or discounts. Coupons cannot be applied to or combined with other coupons. Coupon is not valid for Charitable Contributions, HSN Gift Cards or Wines and Alcohol, Samsung Large Appliances, Dyson Products, Electronics and Gaming, iRobot Roomba 880.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

It's also on the HSN home page.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I used it earlier to get the mid-size (not the 1lb) containers of Wakaya Perfection ginger & turmeric. They were both on sale & I was able to use the $15 off coupon as well.

Valued Contributor

On 3/31/2015 VaBelle35 said:

It's also on the HSN home page.

they seem to remove threads with codes inside them. that's the only reason why i left it out. i didn't want anyone to think i was being a jerk.

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Valued Contributor

On 3/31/2015 sgraham30 said:

I used it earlier to get the mid-size (not the 1lb) containers of Wakaya Perfection ginger & turmeric. They were both on sale & I was able to use the $15 off coupon as well.

wakaya makes the greatest products. great idea, i think i'll do the same. thanks for the reminder. i didn't know what to spend money on. lol