Honored Contributor

Has anyone had problems getting that Ninja 4 in 1 cooker??

I am wondering if anyone has gotten the Ninja 4 in 1 slow cooker?? I ordered mine 11 March. Supposedly shipped out on 25 March. Delivery date (EDD was for 31 March). The package is coming via UPS.

No delivery today from UPS (they go thru our development about 1pm daily M-F). I called twice today asking where my Ninja was. The Q can't take any kind of action till 7 April.

You press on the tracking number given for order and all it says, "order was received". That is where it is at now.

The item has been paid for.

I probably am venting. I was looking forward to using this for Easter.

Very frustrating.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Has anyone had problems getting that Ninja 4 in 1 cooker??

I ordered mine when you did and it finally came yesterday. I hope you get yours soon. I'm looking forward to trying mine out.
Honored Contributor

Sounds as if UPS has it hung up. You did say "order was received" as opposed to "delivered" Right?

Hope it shows up tomorrow, but when UPS has screwed up with an order, QVC has made it good for me. Timing, of course, no one can make good!

Honored Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday. If you have questions, you should call customer service.

Honored Contributor

Mine was delivered over a week ago. Shame on me, I haven't even tried it yet. My Easter ham only needs warming. I'm planning to put it in the Ninja so the oven will be available for other things.

Valued Contributor

I've had mine for a couple of weeks. I like it but be aware that the glass lid is flat so you cannot put a really large roast/ham/turkeybreast/chicken in it. That disappoints me since the 3-in-1 was domed. I called them and the domed lid doesn't fit the 4-in-1.

Honored Contributor

Mine came just a few minutes ago. I got the blue on back order. I was hoping and praying the blue would be a turquoise shade and it is. Beautiful color.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I ordered the Blue also 11 March. Blue was available back on 11 March.

I have a feeling I will get a note from the Q sorry color sold out, either wait for wait list ordering or order black.

I was told item was boxed, ticket was sent 25 March for shipping to me via email. Q keeps telling me, their hands are tied, I have to wait to see if I get my cooker by 7 april.

I have the 3 in 1 Ninja and love it.

I have called Customer service 2x's today and they won't do anything till after 7 april,2015.

Trusted Contributor

viva - Are you clicking on the "View My Order" link, then clicking on the "Tracking number" to view the actual tracking or just looking where QVC says package has shipped? I live in California. Packages shipped UPS Ground usually go into what I call a "black hole" and show as "PACKAGE IS IN TRANSIT TO A UPS FACILITY" until they arrive in West Sacramento and the status changes to "ORIGIN SCAN." Also, I almost always copy and paste the tracking number into the UPS website. Once the status changes to "ORIGIN SCAN," the UPS status page will show their estimated delivery date, which is almost always correct.

This is going to vary slightly when the item is coming from a different source and/or shipped by a different method. I do almost all shopping online so I've gotten really good at figuring out tracking info. If you have any questions, please ask and I'll be glad to share what I've figured out.

Hopefully, you will receive your cooker this week. My UPS deliveries usually arrive by 9am. But every once in a while the delivery will arrive at some other time of day.

Honored Contributor

I have clicked on the track number all it says is package ready for shipment, and even called UPS directly today with the 1Z track number,

all UPS can tell me, is Q has the package and they UPS has not received the final package. to ship.

Somewhere in between where ever this Q package is being shipped from and UPS is my Ninja.

Have this feeling, can't shake it, they oversold the blue color and I am being bumped off the sold list placed on the wait list for color to come back into stock.