Trusted Contributor
Anyone try the new nail line " Whim" at Ulta? I'm always looking for something that will last on these nail of mine. Any opinions welcome. Thanks.
Honored Contributor

I never had any luck with the others like this including Revlon, Vinylux, and Deb Lippmann. I do have good luck with polish longevity with Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle polishes.

Not applicable
Hi Shelbelle, I just purchased the Whim "starter kit" from Ulta which included the base coat, color coat and top coat (all sold separately of course). On Sunday I applied one coat of each as there are no instructions or tips on how to achieve the best and long lasting manicure. I woke up Monday morning with a chip and it got progressively wore through the day. I Hate chipped nails, so I removed it that evening....it does remove like a regular polish though. I am giving it the old college try, this time with two color and top coats to see if it works better. I purchased the color TGIF which is like an orchid color and some colors of different brands chip easier and faster than others I have found and my nail length is just passed my fingertip. Sorry so long, but I hope this helped. BTW, I have used Zoya, OPI, Sally Hansen, Essie, CND, Butter London, Revlon, Ciate', Nails,inc., Mally and countless others. I can leave an update if you like. Good Luck!
Trusted Contributor
I bought Whim also and have had good luck with it. I bought No Rules and it has been on 72 hours with no chipping. Hoping for at least 5 days. I usually use Zoya or OPI, but this has lasted longer on my nails. I did base, 2 coats, and top, drying 15 minutes between coats.