Honored Contributor

My GD's Friend Sierra is Missing, please help

I wanted to post this where it would be viewed the most, and where else but here? It may be poofed, but it may do some good. My granddaughters friend Sierra LaMar, 15, from Morgan Hill, California has been missing since 7:15am, Friday March 16, 2012. She was last seen in her home by her parents. She was going to walk to the bus to go to school. She never reached the school. The last trace of her found by search dogs is at the fron gates of her home. Last Sunday her cell phone was found in a field near her home, and a day later her handbag with clothes found folded inside was found.

You may have heard of this case on Nancy Grace (last Monday), Good Morning America and the Today show (last Friday). Please check the Internet for photos and details. I am hoping someone somewhere has one little clue they call the police.

We have been in shock. My granddaughter is 17, and this is so hard on her . She broke down a bit during a newscast, and I nearly died for her pain. I won't even go through the agony her parents have gone though. I am convinced she did not run away myself, although I wish that was true. Sierra is an absolutely delightful, fun, smart gorgeous girl.

Morgan Hill is on the Southern end of Santa Clara County, near Gilroy. They lived in the unincorporated area, a mixture of farmland, and big homes on acreage. She had to walk a bit to the bus each day.

prayers and positive thoughts are appreciated. Has anyone else gone though this on a such a personal level?

Thank you

Shoekitty

Honored Contributor

Re: My GD's Friend Sierra is Missing, please help

Hey everyone, I have a bit of good news. January 9th when AGT appeared in court the judge demanded that at his next appearance he is expected to make a plea!! It will be 2 years March 16 Sierra has been gone. May 22 2014 AGT will have been in jail 2 years. My heart goes out to her parents and family, as this has been torture, continual torture for them.

I will report back with the court date

Divine, Yuko and Bette, I am waving hello

Honored Contributor

AGT next court date is March 3, 2014. A plea!! I can hardly believe it. Unless he figures a way to wiggle out of that!

Esteemed Contributor

On 1/16/2014 shoekitty said:

AGT next court date is March 3, 2014. A plea!! I can hardly believe it. Unless he figures a way to wiggle out of that!

Hi shoekitty. Thanks so much for posting. I do so hope that we get a plea on 3/3. I have not forgotten Sierra.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Trusted Contributor

Hey everyone, I have a bit of good news. January 9th when AGT appeared in court the judge demanded that at his next appearance he is expected to make a plea!! It will be 2 years March 16 Sierra has been gone. May 22 2014 AGT will have been in jail 2 years. My heart goes out to her parents and family, as this has been torture, continual torture for them.

I will report back with the court date

Divine, Yuko and Bette, I am waving hello

Waving back at ya! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Well, my goodness, what a surprise. But, I'm afraid to get my hopes up. I'll believe it when it finally happens. The article I read just said that he didn't enter a plea and would be back in early March. I pray this really does happen. It's certainly about time!

Shoekitty, I sometimes lurk on your Fiesta thread and I just wanted to say congrats to you and your GD! How exciting!

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

divine

Yes, if you go to http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/garcia-torres.shtml and look up the court minutes, at the bottom the Judge states in writing, he is to come to court WITH a plea next time (march 3).

About time. It will be a week away from when Sierra went missing when he next goes to court.!

Divine, you should drop by the Fiesta thread and say hi, we just chat..you don't have to have Fiesta!! But you may own some after you start talking to us!!! LOL!

Trusted Contributor

divine

Yes, if you go to http://www.scscourt.org/general_info/news_media/garcia-torres.shtml and look up the court minutes, at the bottom the Judge states in writing, he is to come to court WITH a plea next time (march 3).

About time. It will be a week away from when Sierra went missing when he next goes to court.!

Divine, you should drop by the Fiesta thread and say hi, we just chat..you don't have to have Fiesta!! But you may own some after you start talking to us!!! LOL!

I will be anxiously awaiting March 3rd!!! It's high time they got the ball rolling on this case. It's hard to believe Sierra has been gone so long.

Oh my goodness...I'd love to have some Fiestaware but I simply don't have any more room. In fact, I have so many dishes that belonged to MIL, my mom, and my grandmothers that I really should give up, but I just can't bring myself to let anything go just yet. I'll pass some things on to my kids and GKs one of these days. But the Fiesta is really gorgeous. and I enjoy looking at all the pretty pictures on that thread. You seem like a really nice group of ladies, too.Smile

Member Since 11/20/2008
Trusted Contributor

n/m...I had the next court date wrong. I thought it was February, but it isn't until March. Sorry.

Member Since 11/20/2008
Honored Contributor

Is this still going on? I don't understand why that man isn't buried and in the ground long ago?

Will this poor family ever have any kind of peace?

Contributor

Hello shoekitty, Divine and everyone else! I just can't believe that Sierra has been gone for almost 2 years. It breaks my heart.... Praying for Sierra. Justice for Sierra. I will be anxiously awaiting March 3rd as well, shoekitty. Something needs to happen already!!!