Super Contributor

Re: baby grace is back but seems different to me

This surprise me. I received numerous sets of BG lately and love them all. The fragrance lasts on me for quite a long time and I can smell it on my clothes the next day. 

Honored Contributor

Probably watered down like my Amazing Grace.  It used to be wonderful, then a few years ago it changed.  It doesn't last at all and I don't get compliments on it like I used to.

I actually had a guy once walk past me in a parking lot then call to me and when I turned around he ran up and asked me what I was wearing, (Amazing Grace).  He said he wanted to buy some for his wife.  He obviously wasn't 'putting the moves on me'  Ha!  He really wanted to know.

I used to walk past people and they'd say, "You smell good".  

I still take the same number of showers and I don't think I have BO!  Ha!  so I assume it's the Amazing Grace that has been watered down.

You know how you can smell your cologne from when you wore it last on your clothes?  Well there is no smell left anymore.  

Respected Contributor

I got mine and love it.  It is pretty fragrent I put just a bit on it lasts all day.  I was worried it would go away like Amazing Grace did, so the first day i over did it a bit on accident.

Deb

Contributor

I agree the scent doesn't last, sent my back. I also tried Ebay
but who knows hiw old that item was . I called Coty
and complained but a waste of time.
I gave up .
Super Contributor

Cindy396, I felt the same way about my Uncomditional Love and the comfort the scent always gave me. It doesn't smell the same. I can still smell the UL, but there is some other horrible smell lingering there. It reminds me of old hairspray.

I have an old bottle of the UL perfume that's almost gone. I've been using it sparingly and just on days I feel like I need an "UL hug." Won't be long until that's gone and I'll be very sad.