Super Contributor

Re: Whats in your shower for January?

Thanks for all the replies!  It has been fun reading what everyone is using, and I also enjoyed learning about some new products some of you described.

By the way, I just received the first of the A277261 Philosophy 4pc seasonal shower gels yesterday.  I opened the Orange Cocoa right away since I was excited to smell it and see how it compared to the chocolate-orange version I created at home by mixing two other Philosophy shower gels from awhile back: Classic Fudge Cake and Dreamy Tangerini.  

The new Orange Cocoa and Cream smells like the chocolate-orange concoction I have been mixing up so I am excited, especially since I am almost out of the Classic Fudge Cake shower gel and won't be able to mix it up anymore LOL!  

Trusted Contributor

Happy New Year cal-gal! One of my favorite threads yay!

I just finished up a Fortune Cookie Soap Polyjuice Potion Bodywash. I've bought this and Butterbeer the last 2 years as Xmas presents for my Harry Potter loving 20 something year olds during their buy 2 get 1 sale. This year I got 3 for myself. These were the old packaging which I like better than the new. It smells and feels great, but a little on the spendy side without a sale.

I also had Philosophy Eggnog in the shower. A holiday favorite. I am going to take it out and save the rest for next year. (I love it) I'm replacing with a 32 oz. Philosophy Gingerbread Man from the stash, can't wait to shower with it later!  

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Respected Contributor

Hi @cal-gal!!  My only open Philosophy right now is Cinnamon Buns (an Xmas gift) but I also have some Korres -- Vanilla Cinnamon (nothing like the Philosophy) and Cassis Fig as well as some Perlier -- Pink Grapefruit (a rare break from always having something Lemon open), Mandarin GingerHoney Pistachio, Honey Tiramisu (almost gone), Volcanic Thermal Spa.

Super Contributor

Way to much!!  I will say that I am no longer going to buy the 64oz bottles.  The 32oz is as big as I am going to go after I finish my fresh cream and lemon custard.   I also always keep an Amazing Grace and Pure Grace in there also and the AG shampoo and the Sheer Splendor.  

I have told myself I am not buying any more until I finish some of this up and the lotions also that I have on my bathroom counter.  I probably have enough Phil. for at least another 6-8 months.

Trusted Contributor

16oz Philosophy Pure Grace
16oz Philosophy Amazing Grace
16oz Philosophy Sweet Fluffy Cupcake 3in1
Bath &Body Works 10oz Twisted Peppermint
B&BW 10oz Twilight Woods
B&BW 10oz Cashmier Glow
Respected Contributor

Lemon Custard 32 oz

Dove Wintercare Wash

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

Pure Grace (the one from the TSV December) from my sweet hubby

Deb

Super Contributor

Amazing grace olive oil scrub and shower gel, pure grace olive oil scrub and shower gel, fresh cream and lemon custard. I'm thinking of ordering the super-size trio of vanilla coconut, orane pineapple and margarita. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm currently using the large Pure Grace and the Lemon Custard.

This was my first try of the Lemon Custard and it's really nice!  I'm hoping they will come out with the body cream and spritz again.  I remember it being out not long ago, but I'm sure it'll be back with spring and summer not too far away.

Regular Contributor

Baby Grace, it is over half gone!!!!! When are we going to see ANYTHING IN BABY GRACE!!   Fresh Cream- thanks Mom, and a little tiny bit of Beach Party.