Super Contributor

What's in your shower this spring?

Hello ladies!   What scents are you enjoying in your shower this spring?   If you have some fun lotions or other products at your bathroom or kitchen sink, please feel free to share as well!

I have a lot of oldies but goodies around the house right now.  Many of these scents are long gone, so I am thankful I stocked up on my faves as they went on clearance at the end of seasons past. 

I have a nice little buffet of Philosophy bath products that we are swapping in and out of the shower right now.   Pretty much all fall/winter scents, but I love them so much, it's been hard to change out to the spring scents, but I am trying to switch out to some spring stuff this weekend though Smiley Wink

Shower Gels -  Caramel Drizzle, Butterscotch Bliss, Hazelnut Expresso, Praline Crunch, English Toffee, Vanilla Bean Nutmeg, Spiced Pumpkin Latte, Whipped Vanilla Topping, Red Velvet Cake, Living Grace

Scrubs - Candied Pecan, Living Grace

Shampoo/Conditioner - Amazing Grace, Living Grace

Philosophy at the sink in the back bathroom:   Crispy Marshmallow Bars and Ooey Gooey Cookie

Philosophy at the sink in the guest bathroom:  Crispy Marshmallow Bars and Classic Fudge Cake

Lotions:  Just finishing off another jar of Josie Maran Salted Caramel, and transitioning to lemon scents!  Philosophy Lemon Custard, Iced Mint Lemonade and Lemon Verbena souffles and lotion.   Josie Maran Lemon Verbena body butter.

Gosh, this post is making me hungry, LOL!

Honored Contributor

Re: What's in your shower this spring?

I have one shower gel that I'm addicted to, it's Crabtree & Evelyn's " Somerset Meadow". It is a lovely scent, and after my shower, my bathroom smells divine. 🌷

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

It's already super warm where I am, so I removed my warmer scents and moved in Candy Cane, Apricots and Cream, Beach Party, and Lemon Custard.

The peppermint is so good when it's hot out. I use that and then the Josie Maran Peppermint Bark Body Butter when I step out of the shower and it's so cooling and refreshing.

If I come home sweaty and shower at night, I love the Lemon Custard or Apricots and Cream and the matching moisturizers.

I would love it if Philosophy came out with lotions/souffles for the summer scents, like Beach Party, Cabana Girl, and Orange Pineapple Smoothie.

Valued Contributor

Josie Maran Vanilla sugar scrub, WEN spring honey Lilac cleansing conditioner and Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing facial wash. At my sinks for hand washing Dr. Bronner's Lavender or Peppermint Castile soap, always!

"The love you extend to others, will eventually find it's way back to you, no matter how many times it has left you hurt."
Honored Contributor

Well, besides a big hairball I've been meaning to get out, bottles of just about every Philosophy fragrance offered (I like variety).  There's also some of the stuff they sell on HSN....(again, variety is important).

Esteemed Contributor

@ChynnaBlue I have Candy Cane in my shower right now too, I have been so tired lately I find the scent invigorates me.

It has not warmed up here yet, so when I am dreaming of warmer days ahead I also have Lemon Custard.

Honored Contributor

I still have a few of the small body washes by Philosophy that I think were part of the 2015 TSV, Lemon Custard, Beach Party, and Fresh Life which smells like Loves Lemon, fresh and lovely

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm having fun reading everyone's replies!  All off your shower choices sound really nice and refreshing!   Somerset Meadow ... Spring Honey Lilac ... would love to smell these!

@Annabellethecat66- your reference to the hairball made me laugh so hard!   Thanks for the great laugh!

@ChynnaBlue- I would also love a matching lotion for Cabana Girl and Orange Pineapple Smoothie!   Believe it or not, I still have some of the Beach Party lotion!  I pull it out every summer - so yummy!   Would you mind describing the Josie Maran Peppermint Bark scent?  Is it a balance of chocolate and peppermint like Philosophy's Peppermint Hot Cocoa, or mostly strong peppermint like Philosophy's Peppermint Stick?  I am so curious to try it, but don't really know if I would like the scent!  

Respected Contributor

Same as everyday in every season:  Molton Brown Shower Gel.  Matching body lotion on the shelf.   Orange and Bergamot.

Honored Contributor

I am sing neutrogena rain bath from Costco and loving it.I have a bottle of pure grace too but haven't gotten into yet.